Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

We don't have one!  Just discussing new MUFE products and I realized the information is on different threads. So here it is...a thread for new releases...and now I'm hearing even more new for 2018!

mufe.jpgmufe2.jpg

Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

I got sent the Invisible Cover Stick Foundation (Influenster) if anyone is interested.

I typically don't wear foundation as I find it looks too heavy.  I love this one!  It gives great coverage, a glow and does look natural (like skin).  I need to do a Sephora review...and will.  But until then, if anyone wants to see how it looks on, see the video.

Basically, it reminds me of a higher end product, quality wise.  I feel lucky to have gotten this one.

Temptalia has swatches (no reviews yet) up for the highlighters MUFE1.PNGMUFE2.PNG

@flonkerton Thanks!  These are pretty!  Not sure I love them though.

@meganlisa Same! I thought I was going to be wow-ed by them but not so much =/

@jesscheems Agreed!  And I have been wowed by so many other things....

Hi everyone,

Does anyone on this thread know if Make Up Forever products are pregnancy safe?  🙂

IMG_4651.JPGNot sure if anyone has done a swatch for the new lip M400 or not but here is a quick one.  A very festive cherry red that leans red then pink as well. Kind of changes. Applies very nicely, it didn't feel dry and no feathering either. It leaves lovely stain too! Oopsie daisies, yet another red!! 🙃

Beautiful!  Thanks for posting.  I really like the rishness of the color.

hello MUFE experts. 🙂 i am looking to replace my very old Laura Mercier eye shadow palette and am looking at this one in particular by MUFE:

http://www.sephora.com/nude-artist-palette-P396409?skuId=1688712

does anyone here own this, and if so, how do you like it? are there too many neutrals here and therefore i should just order shades individually? any advice and comments will be appreciated. thank you!

This palette is very nice.  I bought it when it first came out, and the shadows are nice with little fall out for me.  It is very neutral so if u have colors like this already then it's repetitive. Nice if u don't own anything like this.

I have this palette and love it! Like others stated below, the colors are very creamy and blendable. I find that most of the colors lean a bit cooler, on the taupey side, with the right row being the warm toned ones. All the colors are shimmers/satins, so you'll probably need another color for your crease. Fallout is minimal, and you won't get any powder kicking up when you dip your brush in any shades. Another plus is how heavy/sturdy/luxe the packaging is!

Hope that helps! 🙂

EDIT: just saw your response to jesscheems below, and I would say yes! This is a great palette for everyday use!

thanks for your input! i just ordered this palette. whoo hoo!!! 🙂

I don't own this. I have a 30 eyeshadow palette (collector's 'palette') from last year. I really like the blendability, pigmentation, colours etc.. This looks like a really nice neutral palette. Buying them separately, you would get a better deal if you buy in 3s I believe. The mattes are wonderful- these shadows are truly blendable and never go patchy and I just can't say enough good things! It really depends on what colours you think you would use more!

thanks for your input @jesscheems! i am looking for neutrals to wear for every day at the office, with a black/dark shade to line the top of my eyelids. it's nice to know that the MUFE shadows are very blendable and have good pigmentations. i think i will purchase once i see some nice 100-point perks released (hopefully tomorrow). whoo hoo i am excited about this upcoming purchase! thank you!

No problem @CosmicBeauty247 I am sure you will love that palette then! ❤️ Keep up posted on whether you love it or not lol 

will do @jesscheems!  just ordered it (after seeing the new 100-pt rewards released). i am excited to get this!

Nice!! I hope you love it!!

Me too! It's been so long (too long) that I purchased new eye shadows let alone a palette full of them. I am super excited to replace my old Laura Mercier one.

Btw, I just noticed your avatar - you have pretty eyes! 🙂 Are you using MUFE products in the photo?

Aww thanks! 😃 Yes I actually do have MUFE shadows on in that pic I believe! ❤️

@CosmicBeauty247 I don't have this one but I have another (the 30 year anniversary with 30 shades).  I love the formula.  I find that it applies and wears beautifully.  I absolutely love my palette and use it all of the time. I thought it was crazy to buy ($$$) but am glad I did.

Hope that helps, even if just a little.

thank you @meganlisa for your input as well! 🙂 i will make the purchase once some nice 100-pt rewards get released (assuming this palette won't sell out).

now you and jesscheems got me curious about this 30-shade palette that was released last year! must find a piccie...

3 Replies
testing