Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

We don't have one!  Just discussing new MUFE products and I realized the information is on different threads. So here it is...a thread for new releases...and now I'm hearing even more new for 2018!

mufe.jpgmufe2.jpg

Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

@CosmicBeauty247 There were 2.  One was last year, which @jesscheems got, and one the year before, which I got.  They're big and over $200 but I love mine.  One of my favorite eye shadow palettes.

And I love the formula.

Rumor is that there will be one this year as well but I haven't seen it.  They tend to sell out fast as not so many are released.

i looked up the piccies of the special palettes. TDF!!! i myself would never purchase it because i am so scared to use colors (i am boring like that) but it would be so pretty to look at on my dresser. 🙂

Did anyone get this ? I just got mine and I swear the color looks a little different than the pro sculpting duos. I ordered the golden pink shade with the intention of not keeping the pro sculpting but it looks like it has more of a pink shift in the pro fusion lol. Uhh il have to take a pic tomorrow when I have light but I even thought that when I saw pics on ig even tho the description says otherwise 

@aviscardi Do you like it?  Worth getting?

I've been waiting to see the feedback on these...ordered so much elsewhere.  I'd love to hear you thoughts!

@meganlisa I really like the pink one! It's VERY pigmented but has a similar kind of opalescent sheen as KVD Thunderstruck. It's lovely when blended out.

@flonkerton I love Thunderstruck.  I might need this one.  Thanks for the update!

So many things I want right now. 

@meganlisaHere's a heavy swatch and one slightly blended out. Keep in mind it was taken with sunset light so it's a little less gold than that in real life. Edit: sorry my arm looks freakishIMG_5854.JPG, but at least you can get a feel for pigmentation.

After reading the sephora reviews, and seeing your swatch. I decided to order it, can't wait for it to get here 😄 @flonkerton

@nikki25gee Oh yay!! I hope you like it! Let us know your thoughts! @aviscardi have you tried it with a synthetic brush like the Real Techniques Setting Brush? This brush worked well for me to pick up the pigment of the highlighter

@flonkerton Thanks!  They're both so pretty.  I like the pigmentation.  I can totally see it blended out!

IMO even tho they are pigmented with a finger swatch, its not the case with a brush. You need the right kind of  brush with these gelee powders, and i havent found one that i love

I just got it so I haven't used it yet  but it feels exactly like the pro duo 

@aviscardi Good to know!  Thanks!

@meganlisa Ok i made my decision and decided to return it. IMO the color is not the same. I have pics / swatches on my IG if you want to see (brunettespylove) but il just reiterate what i wrote there. The pro light fusion h/l is more pink, you can see more of the shift in the pan instead of on the face. But to me the original pro sculpting duo is not that pink at all and when i even put them on with no makeup you can see the pink hue that the new one has. nothing wrong with the texture or performance. I thought if it was the same i could sell/trade the older one bc i dont use the bronzer but its not. 

@aviscardi I'm also going to find you on instagram.  Thanks!

ok cool!  found you both

Okay I'm following you on insta! I wanted to know how they two compare as well. Thanks 😃

@nikki25gee These are so tempting!  I'm trying hard to resist as well.  I went a little trigger happy with YSL 2 days ago so I'm still in penance mode.  But I really want these!

I really want them too! I think I may be able to hold off until a good promo pops up. Hopefully, LOL. @meganlisa

17 Replies
testing