Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

We don't have one!  Just discussing new MUFE products and I realized the information is on different threads. So here it is...a thread for new releases...and now I'm hearing even more new for 2018!

mufe.jpgmufe2.jpg

Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

MUFE and Influenster love.  I can post swatches tomorrow if anyone wants.

I got shades Y255 and Y315.  So excited to try these!!!

MUFE.jpg

Both highlights are showing up now! I hope that means they are gonna be released soon 😄 

Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 3.01.33 PM.png

http://www.sephora.com/pro-light-fusion-highlighter-P412324?skuId=1877182&icid2=products%20grid%3Ap4...

@nikki25gee Thank you!!!  I'm so tempted!!

Me too, I don't know if I should wait for the Mac ones or get one of these. Lol @meganlisa

I'm getting one or both of the MUFE over the MAC I think!

@jesscheems And now you have me second guessing...

@meganlisa I've been wanting these shades- they were/are in the bronzing duos correct? If so I have been eyeing them for quite awhile and the MAC doesn't look as wearable to me so I prefer something I will use more! This may change when I see the MAC again lol..but for now I'm sticking that that!

I agree! These are more wearable.

The only MAC one I have my eye on is the really gold one. I have Oh Darling and I'm hoping they are similar 😄

But these MUFE ones, I want both. Lol. The bronzers in the bronzing duos are already offered separate right?@jesscheems

I wasn't sure..but does the MAC have a slight pink tint to it? That was the one I was eyeing originally. I love Oh Darling!!

I think the bronzer formula is offered separately. I might have to get one lol @nikki25gee Thanks for the reminder 😛

http://www.sephora.com/pro-bronze-fusion-bronzer-P396005?skuId=1688803&icid2=products%20grid:p396005...

I'm too not sure. From the swatches I seen, it looks like theres one that has an obvious pink tint, a purple-lish one, and a gold one (well hoping its just gold). I'm actually hoping that I am seeing these swatches correctly, LOL.

Thanks for the link to the bronzer, I thought I seen them. Have you tried it? @jesscheems

Haven't tried the bronzers. Don't know about the formula but they appear to be the same lol. I would actually have to read if they are or not. lol

I seen a reddish one, a lilac one and a gold with a pink tint or maybe I'm not seeing correctly and it was just gold! @nikkie25gee Now I'm confused. If it was just gold then I want it!

@jesscheems You are actually right.  These are more wearable.  Now I'm re-assessing...hm....

These seem to be what the Tom Ford should have been.

Lol @meganlisa I'm here to confuse you 😛

I like this sort of formula as well so I'm super excited!! I might also get Becca Rose quartz and LM...I think this is the year I hoard highlighters 😄

@jesscheems I've been doing that...

I have too many eyeshadows so I thought why not hoard something different 😄 lol Also I just love to glow 😛 @meganlisa But I might get a Viseart this year. Maybe that will be my one eyeshadow palette I buy this year...if I keep saying just one I will end up with only one by the end of the year right :S haha

@nikki25gee I'm waiting.  I think.  I sort of want these and the KVD limited lipsticks.  So what happens is I freeze and can't make up my mind (and don't order).  Oh well.

I think I'll probably get one when it comes out, and get the other during the sale. Lol, we'll see. Do we know which ones are bigger? The MUFE or the MAC? @meganlisa

@nikki25gee According to Temptalia the MAC Oh Darling was .31 oz approx. 9 grams. The MUFE is 11 grams. Though, I don't know how much product is in the newer MAC ones (hope it's not less).

Thank you for checking that! I definitely want the MUFE ones now, at least one of them lol. I wish I would have gotten a back up Oh Darling, its one of my favorites! 😞 @jesscheems

@meganlisa check out the liner set!!!!!

17 Replies
testing