Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

We don't have one!  Just discussing new MUFE products and I realized the information is on different threads. So here it is...a thread for new releases...and now I'm hearing even more new for 2018!

mufe.jpgmufe2.jpg

Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

ah

the internal struggle of wondering if this is enough cvg

Does anyone know when the lipsticks will be in Sephora stores?  Just because computer swatches ca be so different from in-person swatches, I want to physically look at them before I buy some, but I haven't been able to find any info on when they will be in stores.

A lot of these are repeats.  I think Milk Tea and Eggshell and I know Black have already been in other palettes.  The only colors I'd actually want from here are the grey brown, wine, and antique pink.  And it'd be cheaper to just buy a trio (with the $25 coupon you get from sephora in december). 

Too bad they keep making the pans smaller and smaller- first I think the pans were .06, then .05 now .04....

ssoon.jpg

has anyone tried the new water blend fdn yet? I want to get it but im wondering if its going to be less cvg than i want. Anyone know if its less cvg than say UD naked skin? thats a light - med on me. (i only apply fdn with a BB)

I was considering the new UD all nighter as another option but i think that might be too much cvg lol, i feel like goldilocks here haha

Temptalia posted sneak peek swatches of the new lipstick colors!  @Mochapj you might want to look up C304... not sure if that's the orange you are looking for 🙂

The shades all look lovely and seem to have great pigmentation and texture, but nothing is unique enough for me to want to have...

Thanks @veronika23!  Going to take a look now 🙂

preview_BFA_16726_2088850.jpgpreview_BFA_16726_2088853.jpg

It's a pass for me as well. I love MUFE shadows, but it seems like I have these exact (or at least very similar) shades in previous palettes. And the packaging is awful.

That's also a hard pass from me. Appreciate them trying something new on the packaging but that's just bulky and won't fit anywhere. It's kinda like Marc Jacobs awkward cousin. 😞 But I do have my sights set on matte palette posted earlier. That looks lovely. 

I hate everything about it.  Matte black and matte white?  Yawn.  And then some really whatever metallic shades.  Pass!  Totally awkward shape of packaging, too. 

It seems really thick, doesn't it? I'd be passing regardless, since I definitely don't need black and white eye shadows.

Really love it.  Tempted, but I've been too tempted lately, by too many things...

Unfortunately (though my wallet says otherwise) this will be a pass for me. 

The colors arent as enticing as the 15 pan palette from last year. And from the photos the white and black shades on the far right and the purple shade on the right look like they were in last year's palette. So sad 😞

Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 12.10.41 PM.png

Very pretty! Will be a pass for me though. I'm pretty sure I have those colors from previous MUFE palettes or at least colors close enough that I can't justify getting this one. I do like that they changed up the packaging. 

OMG Gimme!!!!!!! I don't know if I have these shades so I will look into it. These look so pretty and I am obsessed with MUFE shadows!

Bottom right - Holiday palette

Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 9.59.09 AM.png

testing