Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

We don't have one!  Just discussing new MUFE products and I realized the information is on different threads. So here it is...a thread for new releases...and now I'm hearing even more new for 2018!

mufe.jpgmufe2.jpg

Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

Lol there's no harm in having a little bit of both 😉 . Although I really do love the quality of mufe lipsticks.

wow! awesome!!!! imagine getting that set!!! 😄

These are just gorgeous.  They're giving that UD release a serious run for their money. I love the packaging too!

The only issue with these bigger releases is where to start.  MUFE has really been improving their quality, which was never weak.

Completely agree! I've always been a big fan of mufe. I want about 20 of them already. I hope we get to see good quality swatches soon! I need to budget lol.

@candyrivera I'm increasingly loving this brand.  Hopefully, all will be in store (a big issue with MUFE...so many great choices but many are blind..).

@meganlisa that is so true! They really don't put enough in store. My store has plenty of space for them, if they just got rid of the big plastic dividers that  are pretty much advertisement banners. I'm sure popular cities have more options. Lucky them!

@candyrivera Agreed!  One of my store has a good selection but still not everything.  I'd love to see all of the shadows.  

I'm a very lucky lady. My mall has a Make Up For Ever store (the sales associates are angels) and a Sephora! I will try to snap some pics when these launch. The MUFE store always has cool stuff that I've never seen anywhere else. 

@starsandbucksWow, talk about lucky! 🙂 

I'm curious if they're going to repackage the natural line as well. I imagine they would to make everything cohesive. I just haven't seen or heard much about it. I wonder if they'll have their own little relaunch?

Some promo swatches. I hope these photos are just a little over processed. A lot of these colors seem like they may be metallic. I don't have an issue with metallic lipsticks, but it would be a shame if a lot of them were. I know some of the pics are just lights reflecting, but some of them look like they're actually a metallic or shimmer finish.

Side note: shades M401 and C603 are going to be limited edition. 13423488_1038237059601426_1901626445_n.jpg

M104 pictured

13413393_1055916031165218_159835677_n.jpg

C211 pictured

13398720_539503956236444_361569838_n.jpg

C506 pictured

13423513_1138976239501395_1585597604_n.jpg

C603 pictured (limited edition)

13385772_136711536750876_1903211316_n.jpg

C105 pictured

13473210_1737142869834004_1054501489_n.jpg

C502 pictured

13534274_1156133244439010_524646789_n.jpg

C602 pictured (instagram pic: lolittadandoy)

Lovely!  But, yes, metallic...

Unfortunately, speaking from personal work experience. Clients will usually have the photographers only shoot a few select shades on the model - this goes for clothing too (you can usually tell when the images are exactly the same on websites - ie. teeth and lipsticks line up /identical across all the colors). They are then color corrected to match the lipsticks for all shades. this sometimes becomes a problem when there are different finishes and say only a cream finish was photographed but you need to create a metallic swatch. less photog time, more retouching. Even though you want to be as accurate as possible, this is why i love IRL swatches 🙂

Oh goodness, I know. It drives me crazy when they take the same lips etc. and just recolor them!

I can definitely see that, but there isn't supposed to be a metallic finish, yet a few of these photos turned out metallic-looking!

Nice job @candyrivera! Thanks also for the info re: discontinued lippies.  As posted below they said creamy and matte finish so you are right when you say they reflect the light... just you know photoshoped as usual 😉

I really wish they didn't photoshop them so much.  I love that metallic finish! 

Yeah, I was just gonna say! I didn't see you say any of the finishes were metallic so figured they're just photoshopped 😞

I would LOVE the first 3 if they were metallic though. OMG!

MUFE stated on their FB that they will be discontinuing the rouge lipstick line, but will keep the natural lipstick line.

I guess that means that they would be going on sale sometime soon?

Probably. I can't remember if they had a sale on their old eye shadows or not, when they reformulated the to the Artist shadows. If they did, then they will most likely do so with these lipsticks as well.

testing