Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

We don't have one!  Just discussing new MUFE products and I realized the information is on different threads. So here it is...a thread for new releases...and now I'm hearing even more new for 2018!

mufe.jpgmufe2.jpg

Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

I am hoping this line will expand. I want a ME828 liner to go with my shadow, and a nice dark metallic brown/bronze that is not glitter (NO DIAMOND SHADES!)

Anonymous Insider

Really?? Have you tried the MJ high-liners? If so, does it fare better than the MJ on the waterline? My eyes water notoriously and I have yet to find any liner that doesn't slide onto my lower lid (even if I powder the water line down with eyeshadow...)

Haven't tried the MJ highliners. Had a M

J lip liner that dried out after only a few uses so that scared me off. 

Last year the MJ eye liners were pulled and off the shelves for a couple months because they fixed the packaging to where it won't dry out as quickly. I think you might like it now.

mufe.png

An eye look I did today and I like the way it turned out so I thought I would post it (a deep smokey eye despite the bright sunshine outside lol). I used 3 matte shadows. I will have to update this with the names of them. The inner corner highlight is the Laura Mercier matte radiance baked highlight.

Edit: I used: M-608, M-664, M-100

Wow. Your eyes are just incredible — with or without makeup!

Oh my, thank you! That's so sweet of you. Made my day 😄

@jesscheems, just look at that picture! Those are eyes are nothing short of gorgeous perfection! The brows, the lashes, that perfect skin... I have serious envy issues here! 😉

@jozkid WOW thank you soooo much.  I can't even thank you enough for those compliments ☺️ ❤️ Warm fuzzy feelings ... 😃

Update on the Aqua XL liners

So I’ve been playing with a few of my MUFE Aqua XL liners. I’ve been trying to use them as a base. They blend somewhat well but at times I feel they can dry down too fast so I decided to mix them with NYX milk pencil. It’s a bit creamier and makes blending somewhat easier. Also while playing with them the tip of my blue one broke... not too happy about that. Guess they were a bit softer than I realized. 😕

Thanks for the update!!!

Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 12.35.19 PM.png

I had no idea!  I swear by the Face & Body especially this time of the year.  However, I would like to try this new one.  Hopefully, they won't prematurely discontinue the Face & Body, which is my go-to. Most of all, I hope that there is a color-match for me.  Keeping fingers crossed! 

this is replacing the old face and body

Do you remember a few years ago when the Pro Finish powder came out and it discontinued the Duo Mat powder and everyone made a scene about it until they brought it back less than a year later??

i dont think they would do that for this though since its replacing it entirely. its like the ultra hd being an upgrade from the original hd. Where as the duo mat was a different finish 

Even if the duo mat powder was a different finish than the pro finish powder, it actually DID happen.

? not sure what you are implying. I know they brought it back, i was one of the people that emailed MUFE about it a while back. Even so the formula for the two powders were totally different, which is why they had no qualms when people were upset it was discontinued and decided to bring it back. just my opinion, but i dont see them doing that for the face and body, no sense in expanding and having 2 similar foundations, it would be like them keeping the ultra hd & the reg hd.

I knew you would have this posted!!!

Excited to try this.  Not too crazy about the current face & body so hoping I have better luck with this!

me too, Im hoping for a good match and formula. I wonder if they will have a chart to match to the current ultra hd formula. Bc was the june date for online or in store too, i dont think i can wait that long lol

I'm curious to try this too! 🙂

10 Replies
testing