Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

We don't have one!  Just discussing new MUFE products and I realized the information is on different threads. So here it is...a thread for new releases...and now I'm hearing even more new for 2018!

mufe.jpgmufe2.jpg

Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

@jesscheems how is it that you are so beautiful! Loving this eyelook! 

@m26430 Awwww shucks :$

And thank you so much!! 😃

Gorgeous! Even if you were just experimenting, I'd say this look is a winner 🙂

Thank you! 😃

Love!  But especially the shade on your lid.  Which is it?

Thank you @meganlisa. I put I 722 (on the center of my lid mostly) and a bit of S 748 (on the outer third). The purple is I 922 (on outer third) and some browns in my crease. 

@jesscheemsand now that you mention it, I see the purple and love it.  Such a soft and muted shade, or shades.  I'm going to go check them out now.  Lovely!

@meganlisa I applied them with a blending brush. You would probably be shocked when you see the purple in the pan lol Some of the bright shades I fluffed on with a blending brush to get that soft/muted-tone..

I love to mute things too.  We're in tune on that!  I use a variety of blushes..but my brights...are very often less bright on.

You put together the looks I like!

@jesscheems forgot to tag you!

@meganlisa I was experimenting and like the way it turned out! Cool glad you liked the look! 😃 I used to do harsher eye looks but lately I like the softer, subtle looks. That way, my eyes don't look so sunken into my sockets haha that sounded so harsh 😛

@jesscheems I like softer looks.  I have big, round eyes with lots of lid space.  Too much is just way too much.  Soft works though!

We agree!

@meganlisa Yes you do have a really nice amount of lid space! Your eyes are gorgeous ❤️

@jesscheems so are yours!!!

beautiful!!!

Oh my! Thanks ^_^

I really want me42 but i dont like any of the other colors from the range.

OT: does anyone know of a copper liner/rose gold? (not CP). I have a burnt orange (lucky) from UD that was discontinued, but want something more copper and rose gold if applicable lol. Also a gold. el dorado was discontinued and their new gold is not the same

@aviscardi

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Waterproof Gel Pencil, Striking Copper

500.jpg

I dont do much drugstore cosmetics but ever since sephora discontinued their flashy brown liner which was a beautiful copper Ive been looking for good copper liners, this is one of the better ones.  you can find it online I'm sure many places 

oh that could work. I havent tried anything from the drugstore in a very long time either. Do you know if it stays well on the waterline?

@aviscardi on me it does 🙂

ok thanks! il put it on my list

3 Replies
testing