Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

We don't have one!  Just discussing new MUFE products and I realized the information is on different threads. So here it is...a thread for new releases...and now I'm hearing even more new for 2018!

mufe.jpgmufe2.jpg

Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

Are you looking for a pencil liner? I have the Tarte clay pot shadow liner in Rose Gold and you can checkout the Tarte thread to see f that's what you are perhaps looking for..

Yea only pencils for my waterline. I saw that one too but it has micro glitter as well

I love Lucky!  I don't know a liner but if you'll use eye shadow as liner, one of the shades in the Viseart Minx might be a great option.

Oh no I only use pans no palettes but I'm looking for a pencil.  I only wear them in my waterline :). Can't wait to try the mufe one when it comes out tho. 

Lucky is a great shade.  If anyone has a dupe for it, I'd love to hear.  I hoard mine.

true, i havent seen any dupes in that family for a burnt orange. i have one left that im slowly using.

More close up swatches 🙂 Yes I am excited! 😄

Screen Shot 2016-04-19 at 2.25.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-19 at 2.25.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-19 at 2.26.03 PM.png

what is that lilac on the far right? 😄

@Nicrohr it's M-92 - matte pastel purple and it's LIVE! 😉

THAT PURPLE *drool*

I want at least half of these...

me too! 🙂 hope they glide well!

I just don't know how I'll decide.  I mean, look at those swatches!

I know right. Irresistible! 

Outrageous.  My low buys crash and burn so fast.  Did you see that Temptalia has swatches up for the Alice collection.  I'm underwhelmed...after being so excited for the collection.  Maybe, just maybe, I can skip that one...

I wasn't too impressed after seeing swatches of the UD palette. Sorry to butt in lol- just had to 😛

@jesscheems I have mixed emotions.  Happy I finally don't want something I thought I needed and disappointed too....

@meganlisa I feel there will be better things that will come out this year and I would rather spend on something that seems more lust-worthy to me. I can see how you have mixed emotions if you had your heart set on this collection though! -sigh-

@jesscheems mixed emotions but also so relieved to finally pass on something.  I got my first tarte box today!  Haven't had time to swatch but love so far.  See, smile back on my face already...

@meganlisa oh nice! I can't wait to see what you got if/when you post pics 😄 I remember reading that you picked up the contour palette.  I use the yellow powder in it every time I do my entire face..The centre shade isn't really a highlight but rather seems more like the MAC'S emphasize powder. Really nice to bring light to the centre of your face.

@jesscheemstoday I got the blush palette and the rose gold.  Everything else (eek!) comes Thursday!  I'll look at it when i get a minute.  Been a busy day.  Happy about these!  Thanks for the guidance!

testing