The Highlight Challenge

[ Edited ]

Highilght Image.jpg

Not to generalize, but I think it's fair to say a lot of us on BeautyTalk have a slight obsession when it comes to highlighter. For me, my highlight is the finishing touch before running out the door. Some days I aim for a natural look and other days I want to look like a glistening unicorn and I know I'm not alone. Many of us have a lot of love for each of our highlighters so it's time to show them off! 

Now, onto the challenge: From March 13th- April 14th let's give our highlighters some love each day by sharing details in this thread. I encourage you to get creative and be experimental with your product and technique. There are many highlight formats (liquid, powder, balms, etc.) and you can play around with the intensity of your highlight as well. Share as much or as little as you'd like, including pictures, swatches, products, tools and your favorite tips. 

Can't wait to see your lustrous highlight looks!

Re: The Highlight Challenge

[ Edited ]

It has been a busy and exhausting week, so no pics from Monday or Tuesday, but here is today's look:

IMG_0678.JPG

Wednesday:  ABH Summer shade from the Sun Dipped Glow Kit (with NARS Luster Blush from One Shocking Moment and Marc Jacobs Tantric Bronzer)

Tuesday (not pictured):  Too Faced Love Light in You Light Up my Life (with Too Faced Love Flush blush in I will Always Love You and Too Faced Endless Summer Bronzer)

Monday (not pictured):  Lancome Glow Subtil Creme Highlighter in Glowing Lights (with NARS Sex Appeal Blush and Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer)

Also, I told my little brother about the challenge and he thinks it is silly, but he sent me his contribution:

Spoiler
IMG_0677.JPG

so pretty @Tamara76! sundipped is one of my fave glow kits Smiley Happy

your little brother is hilarious lol.

Thank you!  Yeah - he's a riot - lol!  😝   @unfungirl

Hi everyone! My name is Dina and I'm on the Sephora PRO Team. I'm a little late to the highlight challenge but I'm super excited to be sharing my photos and highlighting tips & tricks!

Feel free to ask me any questions! By the end of the challenge, you'll realize what a highlighting fanatic I really am!

What I used:

- Giorgio Armani Beauty Fluid Sheer in 7

- Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up Cream-to-Powder Highlighter

How I used it:

1. Mix 1 pump of Armani's Fluid Sheer in with my foundation for an all-over natural glow.

2. Using my ring finger, I tapped Benefit's Watt's Up on to the high points of the face like my cheekbones, center of my nose and cupids bow.

These two products together give me a luminous glow!

dina highlight.jpg

(0) Hearts

welcome, @DinaPRO!! i love watts up too!! i'm loving your eye makeup here too! that lower lash line is gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us!  @DinaPRO

Your look is so beautiful and luminous!   However, I cannot stop looking at that gorgeous lavender eyeliner?   Is it Marc Jacobs?  ❤️

Yay for your first BeautyTalk post!! I need to find my Watt's Up asap, you're glowing!

Thank you! Watt's Up is one of my go-tos! Smiley Happy

Glo getter from ABH Nichole kit

Spoiler
IMG_5974.JPG

(0) Hearts

Beautiful!!

(0) Hearts

Wow!   You are not messing around with that glow!  Gorgeous!  😘   @fatimamummy

So pretty! That shade suits you perfectly!

Here is the highlighter shade from CP Knockout palette. These fluorescent lights don't flatter but it's a super pretty shade.

Snapchat-404787348.jpg

(0) Hearts

That really is a pretty color!   This is a very fresh, light glow - perfect for spring! 💗   @makeitup305

throwing it back today with MAC soft and gentle. i think this is the first highlighter i ever bought! i was late to the party lol.

hihgh.jpg

Super pretty!  I love this whole look!  @unfungirl  😊

thanks so much @Tamara76! it's been gross weather here so i felt like i needed a little pretty Smiley Happy

Koh Gen Do Aqua Illuminator in pink mixed in with foundation and used on top of cheekbones. Plus my new spring blush love Chanel Tweed Cherry Blossom. The Aqua Illuminator can look subtle with one layer, or you can build it up for more glistening shine (or to show more of the light pink tint). 

image.jpeg

(0) Hearts

This look is beautiful!  @playingdressup

I recently got the Corraline Tweed blush - aren't they just lovely? ❤️

[ Edited ]

201703222000372458.jpg

Chanel Camelia de Plumes and Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist. My skin is extra smooth and glowy today because I used Drunk Elephant's Babyfacial last night. I love that stuff!

Photos81
  • Highilght Image.jpg
  • upload_3443240673416036265.png
  • upload_8476494454289562205.jpg
  • yvPb11K.jpg
  • lavenderwnw.jpg
  • upload_4273474817582355362.jpg
  • IMG_2457.JPG
  • 70bdd6ccc1577b22f13a2b808ad60ef2.jpg
  • upload_2987559824455447677.gif
  • upload_8324733335499547766.gif
  • upload_7325939256770759668.gif