The Highlight Challenge

The Highlight Challenge

[ Edited ]

Highilght Image.jpg

Not to generalize, but I think it's fair to say a lot of us on BeautyTalk have a slight obsession when it comes to highlighter. For me, my highlight is the finishing touch before running out the door. Some days I aim for a natural look and other days I want to look like a glistening unicorn and I know I'm not alone. Many of us have a lot of love for each of our highlighters so it's time to show them off! 

Now, onto the challenge: From March 13th- April 14th let's give our highlighters some love each day by sharing details in this thread. I encourage you to get creative and be experimental with your product and technique. There are many highlight formats (liquid, powder, balms, etc.) and you can play around with the intensity of your highlight as well. Share as much or as little as you'd like, including pictures, swatches, products, tools and your favorite tips. 

Can't wait to see your lustrous highlight looks!

Re: The Highlight Challenge

@Tamara76, hahaha I love your brother's highlight! My brother would probably send me the highlights from whatever Warriors game happened most recently. Smiley Very Happy 

XOXO,
Marieke

(0) Hearts

LOL!  That is cute, too!  @MariekeBT

This is hilarious! I love the photo you posted! This is a great every day look and the other combinations you listed sound great! Bronzers and blush support the highlight, love that you included them!

(0) Hearts

Thank you!  @DinaPRO 😘

The Sun Dipped kit is so pretty! LOL @ your brother's idea of highlight Smiley Very Happy

🤣🤣🤣

@Tamara76 Beautiful glow! How do you feel on the Sundipped vs the NG?

@makeitup305  Thanks!  I love NG and I think I can do more with it, but sundipped will be awesome for more natural looks in the summer (I totally want all the Glow Kits now!) 😊

@Tamara76 I bought the NG and I still feel a little meh about it (I've got 4 other glow kits Smiley Tongue) but I'm gonna keep playing with it. I really wish they hadn't put glitter in it.

so pretty @Tamara76! sundipped is one of my fave glow kits Smiley Happy

your little brother is hilarious lol.

Thank you!  Yeah - he's a riot - lol!  😝   @unfungirl

Hi everyone! My name is Dina and I'm on the Sephora PRO Team. I'm a little late to the highlight challenge but I'm super excited to be sharing my photos and highlighting tips & tricks!

Feel free to ask me any questions! By the end of the challenge, you'll realize what a highlighting fanatic I really am!

What I used:

- Giorgio Armani Beauty Fluid Sheer in 7

- Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up Cream-to-Powder Highlighter

How I used it:

1. Mix 1 pump of Armani's Fluid Sheer in with my foundation for an all-over natural glow.

2. Using my ring finger, I tapped Benefit's Watt's Up on to the high points of the face like my cheekbones, center of my nose and cupids bow.

These two products together give me a luminous glow!

dina highlight.jpg

(0) Hearts

You look amazing @DinaPRO I love your glow. Whatt's up was my first ever highlighter and I remember how amazing it was. I need to dig it out again and get some use of it during this challenge.

@DinaPRO Your eyes look amazing. I totally need to use my Watt's Up Smiley Very Happy

Thank you!! Watt's Up is one of the classics! Smiley Happy

welcome, @DinaPRO!! i love watts up too!! i'm loving your eye makeup here too! that lower lash line is gorgeous.

Thank you! Smiley Happy It's the Marc Jacobs Matte Highliner Pencil in "Mist Me?" Its very pigmented and stays on all day!

Thanks for joining us!  @DinaPRO

Your look is so beautiful and luminous!   However, I cannot stop looking at that gorgeous lavender eyeliner?   Is it Marc Jacobs?  ❤️

You got it girl! It's a part of the new collection of Matte Highliners in the shade "Mist Me?"! Thank you for the sweet compliment! <3

Yay for your first BeautyTalk post!! I need to find my Watt's Up asap, you're glowing!

Thank you! Watt's Up is one of my go-tos! Smiley Happy

Photos91
  • Highilght Image.jpg
  • upload_3443240673416036265.png
  • upload_8476494454289562205.jpg
  • yvPb11K.jpg
  • lavenderwnw.jpg
  • upload_4273474817582355362.jpg
  • IMG_2457.JPG
  • 70bdd6ccc1577b22f13a2b808ad60ef2.jpg
  • upload_2987559824455447677.gif