cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

The Highlight Challenge

Highilght Image.jpg

Not to generalize, but I think it's fair to say a lot of us on BeautyTalk have a slight obsession when it comes to highlighter. For me, my highlight is the finishing touch before running out the door. Some days I aim for a natural look and other days I want to look like a glistening unicorn and I know I'm not alone. Many of us have a lot of love for each of our highlighters so it's time to show them off! 

Now, onto the challenge: From March 13th- April 14th let's give our highlighters some love each day by sharing details in this thread. I encourage you to get creative and be experimental with your product and technique. There are many highlight formats (liquid, powder, balms, etc.) and you can play around with the intensity of your highlight as well. Share as much or as little as you'd like, including pictures, swatches, products, tools and your favorite tips. 

Can't wait to see your lustrous highlight looks!

Re: The Highlight Challenge

Thank you! 🙂 It's the Marc Jacobs Matte Highliner Pencil in "Mist Me?" Its very pigmented and stays on all day!

Thanks for joining us!  @DinaPRO

Your look is so beautiful and luminous!   However, I cannot stop looking at that gorgeous lavender eyeliner?   Is it Marc Jacobs?  ❤️

You got it girl! It's a part of the new collection of Matte Highliners in the shade "Mist Me?"! Thank you for the sweet compliment! ❤️

Yay for your first BeautyTalk post!! I need to find my Watt's Up asap, you're glowing!

Thank you! Watt's Up is one of my go-tos! 🙂

Glo getter from ABH Nichole kit

Spoiler
IMG_5974.JPG

Beautiful!!

Wow!   You are not messing around with that glow!  Gorgeous!  😘   @fatimamummy

So pretty! That shade suits you perfectly!

Here is the highlighter shade from CP Knockout palette. These fluorescent lights don't flatter but it's a super pretty shade.

Snapchat-404787348.jpg

I love the glow on you! And your lip colour is so pretty as well.

@jesscheems Thank you! I wish I could've taken a better picture to do this highlight and blush justice! I really like the duo.

@makeitup305  so pretty! i love the highlighter in the topaz palette. what's that gorgeous color on your lips??

@unfungirl Thank you! It's TooFaced Melted Matte Sell Out. It wears really well and isn't super drying.

i haven't tried the melted matte yet @makeitup305! i'll check them out!

That really is a pretty color!   This is a very fresh, light glow - perfect for spring! 💗   @makeitup305

throwing it back today with MAC soft and gentle. i think this is the first highlighter i ever bought! i was late to the party lol.

hihgh.jpg

I only bought my Soft and Gentle a few years ago. I saw it today and felt the need to wear it but then I saw something else that caught my eye, and then something else that caught my eye, and then...okay well you get the idea 😛 It's difficult deciding sometimes haha

Your skin and those cheekbones lady!!! So pretty ❤️ @unfungirl

i got it about 2 years ago @jesscheems! then i fell down the highlight rabbit hole lol. i don't use it nearly enough, but it's such a lovely subtle highlighter!

and bless your heart! i have a big zit on my other cheek, which i why i turned my head lol. 

everyone comments on my cheekbones! i get them from my great grandma- she was part cherokee indian 🙂

Same here! It was one of my first highlights as well I think. Now I own way too many LOL

It's the best way to post to show off that glow 😉 Wow lucky, great genes ❤️ @unfungirl

lol i'm a junkie at this point @jesscheems!

and you are so sweet! you're a total babe yourself, duh 🙂

987 Replies
testing