cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

The Highlight Challenge

Highilght Image.jpg

Not to generalize, but I think it's fair to say a lot of us on BeautyTalk have a slight obsession when it comes to highlighter. For me, my highlight is the finishing touch before running out the door. Some days I aim for a natural look and other days I want to look like a glistening unicorn and I know I'm not alone. Many of us have a lot of love for each of our highlighters so it's time to show them off! 

Now, onto the challenge: From March 13th- April 14th let's give our highlighters some love each day by sharing details in this thread. I encourage you to get creative and be experimental with your product and technique. There are many highlight formats (liquid, powder, balms, etc.) and you can play around with the intensity of your highlight as well. Share as much or as little as you'd like, including pictures, swatches, products, tools and your favorite tips. 

Can't wait to see your lustrous highlight looks!

Re: The Highlight Challenge

Thank you, doll!  💋💋💋.  @gonerogue

I'm jealous of all the products you're wearing in this picture! You look beautiful!

Awwww - Thank you!  @makeitup305❤️❤️❤️

ohhhhh this is so pretty @Tamara76! i was so tempted by the camelia de chanel- your skin looks so luminous! your smile always adds extra brightness to any look though 🙂

Thank you!   You are so sweet!  @unfungirl 💋💋💋

Happy Friday all!

Today I am wearing MBJ Dew Drops, which I applied with the mini beautyblender. This is gorgeous on its own but it's Friday so I topped that glowy goodness with the Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder 😄

03.31_Highlight.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/dew-drops-coconut-gel-highlighter-P24315039?

http://www.sephora.com/diorskin-nude-air-luminizer-powder-P411229?

@KatieBT Gorgeous! I grabbed these yesterday along with the bronzer so I cant wait to pair them together 😄 

Ugh I kept telling myself I didn't need the MJ Dew Drops, but this look is my dream highlight. Thanks a lot, @KatieBT, now I HAVE to buy them! 😉 

@KatieBT  loveeeee. i really want those MJ drops! i love his coconut primer ❤️

Love it!  Obviously Friday calls for extra highlight! 💜 @KatieBT 

@KatieBT Both of your items are on my loves list! They just climbed up on the list now, thanks to you! Beautiful!

@KatieBT Your hair! Your makeup! Your glow! All so beautiful. The more photos I see of everyone wearing highlighters the more things I add to my loves list, which has grown so much since I started this challenge. 🙂

Snapchat-1550264889.jpg

Wednesday's look: I think this is the Mac's Nutcracker Duo (the pink shade, can't remember what it's called) but I feel like I layered something else on it, can't remember what.

Snapchat-62218664.jpg

Yesterday's look: Colourpop Topaz duo. A little to dark right no but if I every go out into the sun and get some color it's gonna be perfect.

@makeitup305 Your complexion looks beautiful and rosy with the perfect amount of glow in both looks! 💗

@Tamara76 I've binged on blushes and highlights lately! I can't get enough it seems haha

Anonymous Insider

I love these- you are glowing!

@makeitup305 You have such a gorgeous natural look and this looks so effortless and beautiful.

@trishavt Thank you!

Both looks are beautiful @makeitup305 Your skin is perfect and so are your brows 💙

@fatimamummy Thank you!

i love both of these @makeitup305! your eye makeup in the first photo is gorgeous too. i think topaz is a little dark right now for me too, but in the summer it will be perfect!

987 Replies
testing