cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

The Highlight Challenge

Highilght Image.jpg

Not to generalize, but I think it's fair to say a lot of us on BeautyTalk have a slight obsession when it comes to highlighter. For me, my highlight is the finishing touch before running out the door. Some days I aim for a natural look and other days I want to look like a glistening unicorn and I know I'm not alone. Many of us have a lot of love for each of our highlighters so it's time to show them off! 

Now, onto the challenge: From March 13th- April 14th let's give our highlighters some love each day by sharing details in this thread. I encourage you to get creative and be experimental with your product and technique. There are many highlight formats (liquid, powder, balms, etc.) and you can play around with the intensity of your highlight as well. Share as much or as little as you'd like, including pictures, swatches, products, tools and your favorite tips. 

Can't wait to see your lustrous highlight looks!

Re: The Highlight Challenge

Super pretty!  I love this whole look!  @unfungirl  😊

thanks so much @Tamara76! it's been gross weather here so i felt like i needed a little pretty 🙂

Koh Gen Do Aqua Illuminator in pink mixed in with foundation and used on top of cheekbones. Plus my new spring blush love Chanel Tweed Cherry Blossom. The Aqua Illuminator can look subtle with one layer, or you can build it up for more glistening shine (or to show more of the light pink tint). 

image.jpeg

A natural, pretty glow! Love the lip colour on you!!

Thanks @jesscheems! It's actually the blush too!  LOL! It's such a pretty deep pink that I couldn't stop at only wearing it sheerly on my cheeks. I mixed it with some lip balm on my lips! 

This look is beautiful!  @playingdressup

I recently got the Corraline Tweed blush - aren't they just lovely? ❤️

They are so nice @Tamara76! This is my first tweed blush, and now I am so curious about those that came before and why they were ever discontinued.

I think I will have Cherry Blossom forever, it took such a tiny amount to get so much color. How do you like Corraline? The color looks very pretty!

@playingdressup Swatches of Corraline are pretty, but I haven't managed to use it yet because it is sooooo pretty - I'll work up the nerve soon.  🙂

I may be mistaken, but I think the tweed blushes are LE and they release new shades every so often.  I can't recall where I read that, though...

201703222000372458.jpg

Chanel Camelia de Plumes and Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist. My skin is extra smooth and glowy today because I used Drunk Elephant's Babyfacial last night. I love that stuff!

@kso1225 BABE! you are gorgeous no matter what, but i am loving this whole dewy look.

i'm trying the babyfacial right now so hopefully my skin looks half as smooth as yours!

You always look amazing!! Love love the glow!

Thank you @jesscheems!

Stunning! 💗💗💗.  @kso1225

Thank you @Tamara76!  So kind of you 🙂 

You look so radiant!

@kso1225 I've missed seeing your beautiful face on BT!!! 🙂 I'm glad to see the DE babyfacial works for you because your skin looks radiant 😉

Your skin looks amazing!

@kso1225 Your super smooth skin with that highlight is perfection!!

Day 8- Lise Watier gelee soufflee lumiere.
IMG_2532[1].JPG
Day 9 -Too faced inner light from the everything nice palette.I had forgot about this highlight and came upon it the other day,I will have to use it more often.

Untitled.png

I unfortunately had returned that palette but the highlight looks really nice on you!

@Seymore3 i love the everything nice palette! i wish too faced still had the quality of that one 😕

that blush is really pretty on you:)

testing