cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

The Highlight Challenge

Highilght Image.jpg

Not to generalize, but I think it's fair to say a lot of us on BeautyTalk have a slight obsession when it comes to highlighter. For me, my highlight is the finishing touch before running out the door. Some days I aim for a natural look and other days I want to look like a glistening unicorn and I know I'm not alone. Many of us have a lot of love for each of our highlighters so it's time to show them off! 

Now, onto the challenge: From March 13th- April 14th let's give our highlighters some love each day by sharing details in this thread. I encourage you to get creative and be experimental with your product and technique. There are many highlight formats (liquid, powder, balms, etc.) and you can play around with the intensity of your highlight as well. Share as much or as little as you'd like, including pictures, swatches, products, tools and your favorite tips. 

Can't wait to see your lustrous highlight looks!

Re: The Highlight Challenge

It is super pretty on you @KatieBT I have to check out ILIA products some time.

Everything about this look ❤️ Love that lippie on you!

Thanks @jesscheems! Huda Liquid Matte in Muse is my new favorite 🙂 

Spoiler
IMG_4243.JPGIMG_4479.JPG

Swatches of the wet n wild  purple highlight on dark skin and medium/light and also the NG ABH highlighter on the far right in forever lit. I love the fact that these colors are so unique and I don't have anything in my colllection like them. I can't wait to wear them out!

@troppi  I love these colors, too! I am also totally enjoying my WnW highlighters!  Have you tried Becca Prismatic Amethyst yet?

OMG that WNW highlighter is to die for @troppi

Okay I may need the WNW! Hope it comes to Canada! I just saw some new things at our WalMart which is exciting (but I already bought what I wanted direct from them online)..

Day Dream from ABH Nicole Guerrero glow kit

Spoiler
IMG_5888.JPG

This looks super natural on you! Also, your lip and eye colors are perfect! @fatimamummy

SO pretty!!  @fatimamummy How do you like the ABH Nicole Guererro glow kit? 

It's a nice palette @texasgirl79 More glittery and metallic than other ABH kits but you can play it down with a light hand and a fan brush.

Very pretty glow!

Day 2: ABH NG Palette in Forever Litday2challenge.jpeg

I love everything about this look!  The highlight is definitely blinding and your lipstick is soooo amazing! ❤️

@gonerogue

@Tamara76 Thanks girl! I'm wearing my Stila Beso 100 point perk 😉 LOVE Stila liquid lip formula!

BAM! That highlight!! ❤️

My goal is to blind people everyday with my glow 😉😂 @jesscheems

All I can say is mission accomplished 😉 @gonerogue

I think I fell in love with the Anastasia NG palette.  I love kitty Kat in particular but have been wearing all the colors all week!  I'm tempted to sell off all my other highlighters and keep this one palette. I would never do that of course but I'm just saying I could get by. IMG_5566.JPG

I am totally in love with the NG palette, too!  Your highlight looks absolutely amazing, as always! xoxo

@heartsmyface

so pretty @heartsmyface! you have the best eyebrows too btw 🙂

3 Replies
testing