Shanney54

The Balm Flash Sale Today!

They're extending the 50% off sale through tomorrow at 10am PST due to the high volume of people on the site. It ends tomorrow (2/8) at 10am PST!

cosmeticsjunkie

Re: The Balm Flash Sale Today!

(0) Hearts

This is exactly why I need to log on here more often.  Totally missed it.  I am on Sephora.com daily but I always forget to come here :smileysad:

Shanney54

(0) Hearts

I'm sorry! They have flash sales every once in a while and are on Hautelook fairly often, so just keep an eye out and look on here! :smileyhappy:

aviscardi

It took me soo long to order yesterday. I kept refreshing and then at some point where I finally got to checkout it would crash.    And of course I wound up adding more. So the schwing liner and 2 instain blushes - argyle and lace I originally planned on Getting.   Turned into the Mary Lou and Cindy highlighter lol. I was skeptical on Cindy, hopefully it's not pink on me and more like Mac adored. 

michmo

Also, while looking for swatches and reviews before I made a purchase I found that Kohls online has a 3 pack of the instain blushes (Toile, Houndstooth, and Argyle) for $34.  This is limited edition, but not a sale.  So it is $1 more expensive, but if you miss this flash sale that is still an awesome deal if you want those shades.  

floridab

Thank you enabler(wink wink)!  I just ordered a few things I've been wanting to try and at 50% off I couldn't resist.  Thanks for the heads up. Too bad sephora doesn't carry the Balm anymore.

michmo

Okay guys....do I need Mary Lou Manizer?  I have an ambient light powder and I have the deluxe birthday gift of Watts Up!  I have recently started to love the effect a highlighter gives my face.  I didn't use them before and now I really like them....but is Mary-Lou Manizer one I need?

mlmac

Love Mary Lou Manizer!  I think you'd like it!

SydBristow

I'm asking myself the same question! Marylou is supposed to be a great one and I want to try it but also have a number of other highlighters. Maybe it's worth it due to the price and I should just get it...

michmo

I went ahead and got that and the Downboy Blush.  I probably have a similar blush, but I couldn't resist.  

SirenPrincess

You got my two favorite the Balm items!  And, yes, I have ambient lighting powder, watts up, an Em cosmetics highlighter, and the Mary Lou Manizer, and the Mary Lou is my favorite highlighter still. I love the ambient lighting powder for blurring pored, but for highlighting, Mary Lou!

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

This flash sale does still appear to be on. :smileyhappy:

mlmac

I ended up with The Balm Jovi, Schwing, and How 'Bout them Apples.  I had intentions of ordering more but was honestly just exhausted with all of the glitches that the website was having.  I know they're extending their sale/buying a larger server etc etc but I think I'm good for now!

SDdenm

(0) Hearts

I was THIS close to ordering How "Bout them Apples too! But the website was taking way too long so I took it as a sign to stay true to my no buy since I just bought two eyeshadow palettes last week. It'd be great if you could let us know how you like it! 

SirenPrincess

(0) Hearts

I'd love to hear what you think of the Apples and maybe pictures?  i made myself resist this one ... for now.

Shanney54

(0) Hearts

Okay, I ended up getting the Sexy Mama powder, Instain blush in lace, and the Balm Voyage palette!

nikki

I got BalmVoyage, BalmJovi, lipgloss in Daddy's Girl and Downboy blush.

So thrilled!

Shanney54

(0) Hearts

I haven't tried their brushes, but $13.25 doesn't sound too bad for a foundation brush!

SDdenm

Sounds like I need to try the Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter out! Thanks!

Shanney54

I love their Frat Boy blush and Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter. The Nude Tude palette is pretty popular along with their Balm Jovi palette. Besides that I'm pretty new to the brand. Oh, I have used Put A Lid
On It eye primer! It was okay, but my shadows still crease on my oily lids with it.

I think I'm going to get the Instain blush in lace and maybe the Balm Voyage palette. Don't forget they have brushes, skincare, and hair products, too!

SDdenm

(0) Hearts

Thanks! Have you tried their brushes? I think I want a new foundation and blending brush

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 41 replies
  • 45 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • nikki
    • malday
    • jojobe
    • aviscardi
    • kso1225
    • mlmac