Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

A thread to discuss existing/upcoming/or new ABH products.

Feel free to ask questions, share swatches, intel on upcoming products, etc, etc.

Swatches:

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

@ElleElleG I wish they would bring the original glow kits back! I want 'That Glow'...

I just got my first glow kit so I can't really comment on those, LOL @jesscheems 

RE: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

Spotted the deep contour kits (14.99 CAD)at my local winners along with a couple of the lipglosses (orchard) and a couple others I can’t recall and a couple liquid lipsticks in the shades spicy and carina. Lipglosses and lipsticks were 8.99 CAD

More swatches of the new bronzers

Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 8.42.36 AM.png

Bronzers - February 20th on their site -  in stores starting March 6th

Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 5.50.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-12 at 5.50.57 PM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 5.51.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-12 at 5.51.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-12 at 5.51.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-12 at 5.51.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-12 at 5.51.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-12 at 5.51.49 PM.png

RE: Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

All these girls cheekbones are on 🔥 fire. 😍

Something new coming

Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 2.12.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-07 at 2.13.03 PM.png

ABH x Nicole Guerriero round 2 confirmed

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 7.50.00 PM.png

How about a Mario round 2? 😛

Yes, please!   The Master Palette is in my top 3 all time favorite palettes! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@Asche

I have the Mario palette and I never can think of looks to create, I either do green smokey eye or just regular bronze look. Any suggestions of combinations you like?

Tamara76 wrote:

Yes, please!   The Master Palette is in my top 3 all time favorite palettes! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@Asche

Hi, @melisa16

To your point, the Mario palette is pretty neutral, I am just so in love with the formula and the creaminess/blendability of the shadows!

I typically mix it up and choose a random assortment of the colors based on my mood because the colors all go together nicely.  A cool thing about this palette if you want to mix up looks is that you can section it into different quads overlapping each other to get 5 different combos with 4 colors each (hope that makes sense).

Or, there are tons of tutorials on YT and IG for different combos where they show you exactly which shades they used.  Hope this helps! ❤️

I stupidly didn't buy it when I had the chance @Tamara76. 😞 I really should have, the shades are right up my alley. I won't make the same mistake twice!

@Asche We both made the same mistake. We will snag his second palette.

Oh no!  I really, really hope there is a re-release or second collab with Mario then!  So sorry you missed it, @Asche! ❤️

Thanks @Tamara76! I'm really hoping for a re-release. 😛

I'm so happy to hear that they are teaming up again!

Nudes Mini Matte Lipstick Set launching at 9:00am PST

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 6.49.42 AM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 6.46.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-02 at 6.46.19 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-02 at 6.45.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-02 at 6.46.29 AM.png

What a pretty set and great price point.

Pretty @veronika23. They all look very wearable 

Yeah it's a cute set @jozkid! 🙂

968 Replies
testing