Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

A thread to discuss existing/upcoming/or new ABH products.

Feel free to ask questions, share swatches, intel on upcoming products, etc, etc.

Swatches:

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

@Mochapj Cross-posting from Everything Eyes:

I got a sample of ABH Brow Wiz from Sephora and loved it.  I bought the full size, and found it to be dry so it doesn't glide as well and I need to use more pressure than I'd like to get color.  The testers in-store we similar.  Is this how it typically is?  Is there anything I can do to get the product to work more smoothly?

Thanks in advance!

@greeneyedgirl107 I don't personally use Brow Wiz pencils so I can't speak to the texture issue you're having but I have heard from folks that it is a pretty hard, waxy product.

My only suggestion would be to try warming it first before use - some people do this in different ways (lighter flame, breathing on it, hairdryer, etc) and perhaps that will help it to glide a bit better for you.

@Mochapj  GREAT response!  Thank you so much for answering!

Cross Posting from the February Hauls Thread:

OMG!  My ABH order came in last night and I am soooooooo excited!!!

022118abh1.jpg

Spoiler
1. Soft Glam: Amazing! There are 3 dupes for Modern Ren shades, but I don't mind - there is enough variety that I am happy to have both palettes.  Also, the formula is amazing - so buttery and blendable - nicely pigmented, but not too pigmented - Definitely more like MR than Subculture! ❤️

2. Amrezy Highlighter:  OMG!!!!  I actually got to play with this in store at SiJCP on Monday and I totally fell in love.  This highlighter is so pigmented, it feels so buttery, but blends out so well and it creates some serious glow - Love, love, love!   I may need to order a backup because I want to wear this every day!!!

Close Up of Soft Glam:

022118abh2.jpg

Closeup of Amrezy Highlighter:

022118abh3.jpg

Amrezy Highlighter in Action:

And this is a cloudy day!  Can you imagine this in the sunlight?!And this is a cloudy day! Can you imagine this in the sunlight?!

OMG! I've been wanting a ABH palette for a while but I co...

OMG! I've been wanting a ABH palette for a while but I couldn't see myself using all the colors in Subculture or MR. This one may be the one! I have to go play with it. Thanks for posting @Tamara76!

Re: OMG! I've been wanting a ABH palette for a while but I co...

@Lazybeautybeast  This really is a beautiful palette and it seems super versatile so far!  I think you'd really enjoy it! ❤️

Great pics @Tamara76!!!

Thank you so much, @veronika23! xoxoxoxo

More sneak peeks of the new Glow Kit Dream - Summer

Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 7.16.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-18 at 7.20.47 AM.png

OMG!  I totally need this!!!! ❤️

Sneak peek - new glow kit - summer

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 4.27.21 PM.png

Lip swatches of the new liquid lipsticks

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 8.09.46 AM.png

@veronika23 Does bohemian look like a purple shade to you in this lip swatch? It does to me, but on the ABH website it’s describe as a cedar brown... I’m scratching my head over here 🤔🤔🤔

@JessyAnne  yeah it does! There are a few more swatches posted in this thread and maybe try to look up a few more and see what does look like in those. Definitely see that purple type tone in there.

@veronika23 Thank you! I’m glad to know there’s nothing wrong with my iPad... or my eyes! I think I’ll wait until I can swatch in-store. 

@JessyAnne   np! Nothing wrong with your ipad or eyes! I think that would be best if you're unsure. 🙂

@veronika23 Thank you for responding to my questions. I read all of your ‘new release’ threads daily (my new addiction), what you do for the beauty community is amazing and I can’t thank you enough for it! 

@JessyAnne  Anytime! 😊 Awwww thanks so much! That's so sweet of you! 🖤

I will definitely be buying Bohemian! Have they been released yet? @veronika23

On their site yes @JessyAnne. Other retailers in March I think 🙂

Awesome, thanks @veronika23!

968 Replies
testing