Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

A thread to discuss existing/upcoming/or new ABH products.

Feel free to ask questions, share swatches, intel on upcoming products, etc, etc.

Swatches:

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

Some of the shadow singles for summer

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 5.45.15 PM.png

These are absolutely beautiful, I can definitely see myself using the middle two with the Stila Magnificent Metals in Sea Siren and Into the Blue! 

That would be beautiful with those!

Had you guys heard that Anastasia had a major burglary earlier this year? I was in Sephora today, looking for an out of stock shadow, and the sales associate said that inventory would be low because of the burglary. I looked it up online, and sure enough over 4.5 million dollars in Modern Renaissance palettes were stolen from a warehouse in the San Fernando Valley 😮

I actually do remember reading about this on Reddit. That's just awful 😞 

Working on a new palette... could it be the MR "sister" she was talking about???

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 4.30.40 PM.png

@veronika23 i am just dying to know!!! I think the MR sister is a good bet, however I feel like I remember her saying it wasn't going to be an entirely cool toned palette, but rather one that was "related" and that MR was day and the new one is "night" 

I know this has already been posted, but heres the Allure article where she talks about the sister palette:

http://www.allure.com/story/anastasia-beverly-hills-modern-renaissance-palette-follow-up

I'm wondering if it will be deeper burgandys, reds, purples? I don't know! Either way I can't wait for some sneak peaks to be posted

I'm hoping for blues, greens and greys 😄 

@EmmyLove  yeah I remember her saying that!

@Mcakes  that would be my hope too 😄

There are so much neutral brown based palettes... where are all the greys??

Hey all! So excited for the release of the Aurora today! I'm planning of ordering direct from ABH's website, which I've never done before, and wanted to check and see if they included samples or etc. before I placed the order? Is there anything I should know for my first time, loyalty programs etc? I couldn't see anything on the site, but I LOVE their products and figured it wouldn't hurt to ask! Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on an extra beauty score! 🙂 Thanks in advance!

@mermaid805-  I've ordered from them a couple of times, never gotten a sample. They aren't wildly prompt about shipping, so don't be too concerned if it doesn't ship for a couple of days. Other than that, they are pretty nice.

Available now on ABH

@Tamara76@prettyinpa

Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 12.10.45 PM.png

Thanks for the tag!  Ordered!  😘   @veronika23

@veronika23-  Thanks for the heads up, it's all ordered!

@prettyinpa   np 🙂 I'll wait for Sephora to get it.

Any updates?  I can't find Aurora on their site....

I would guess the release will be later today. They are in CA, and if I remember correctly, Moonchild was released around noon EST.

Thanks!  Makes sense!  @prettyinpa

Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 4.46.23 PM.png

More swatches

Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 7.08.37 PM.png

The colours are so pretty but realistically how many different shades of coloured highlighter can I/would I wear? I think this is going to be a pass for me but it is gourgeous. 

testing