Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

A thread to discuss existing/upcoming/or new ABH products.

Feel free to ask questions, share swatches, intel on upcoming products, etc, etc.

Swatches:

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

More swatches

Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 7.37.32 AM.png

Slightly better

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 4.24.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 4.22.49 PM.png

These are ok I guess but personalIy I want older moonchild to come back for us Canadians. There was some talk about it in the live chat so fingers crossed. 

@fatimamummy@nicolegizzo  Moonchild should be available this fall at Sephora 🙂

Same here! I swear I read something about it coming to Sephora later this year. Moonchild looks a lot nicer than this one. 

These are so unique but they look more colored than glowy/shimmery. I feel like the colors (Orion especially) will just end up looking like a streak of color rather than a glow with a tinge of color. 

I own Moonchild and some other less orthodox highlighters and love them but these just aren't doing it for me. They seem to have almost grey bases, at least from the hand swatches. So basically every time light doesn't hit your face just right you look either dirty or bruised. I want to see more swatches but so far I'm majorly turned off from this.

Exactly! Same goes with the KVD alchemist palette. Although I love the shades, but three out four shades bruised me when used as highlighters. 

Wow that blue is neon....

My problem with this palette is that all six shades won't work on any single skin tone.  That purple is super dark, the silver looks ashy white.  At what point are these no longer even highlighters, and instead just an assortment of shimmery pastel eyeshadows?

Totally agree with you @Madeline7! As a fair skinned, cool-toned person I can't comfortably (i.e. daily use/in public) use any of these except for the white one (and I have Becca's Pearl for that). What is the point of having a glittery blue or green shimmer on your cheekbones? I wouldn't look like I've got a beautiful, healthy glow goin' on....I'd looked bruised. :S

Spectra looks like the exact color of a bruise

not as exciting as I'd hoped.

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 3.35.54 PM.png

Yeah, I think this one is gonna be a pass for me too.

This one seems to be on trend with the "unicorn" makeup that seems to be coming out in the last few months.

Yeah...this will probably be a pass.  They look more...colored than reflective?  They seem not very wearable for the average person.

Hm.  I'm intrigued but need to see it on the face.  They're pretty but <shrug>.  Maybe I'm suffering from highlighter burnout!  

We have a date! April 4th on their site! June at other retailers / Moonchild at other retailers in the fall.

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 6.35.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-28 at 6.36.04 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-28 at 6.45.10 AM.png

ABH glow kits are so beautiful and this one is no exception. If the reviews are good, I would consider picking this up. Is it permanent like the Moonchild glow kit?

I feel so highlighted out at this point though. Stop the madness! 😋

I thought I saw an Orion shade in the preview! Thank you! My son's name is Orion so I'll definitely be needing this 🙂

@veronika23 And coming to stores in june

Thanks @Mochapj 🙂 I guess I was editing the post when you posted 😄

New Aurora Glow Kit coming soon

IMG_9199.PNG

testing