Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

A thread to discuss existing/upcoming/or new ABH products.

Feel free to ask questions, share swatches, intel on upcoming products, etc, etc.

Swatches:

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

Thanks @sabrinas

I agree with Khaleesi, though.  I don't think the majority of the shades are too dark for fair skin, rather it's more a question of whether people like a really metallic highlight or not.

The only one that might outright look strange on fair skin (IMO) is the orangey shade,  but I think the rest would be quite lovely.

@sabrinas I'm about as fair as they come, and I just got mine in the mail today--- it's definitely very, very wearable for us porcelain skin gals! I'm in love with it!

Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 9.02.00 AM.png

The Nicole Glow Kit is now available if you have the Sephora app for the next 48 hours!

Dang- I don't see it on the Canadian app as of yet!

Anyone know when the NG Glow Kit will be available? I thought I read somewhere there will be app-exclusive highlighters available for early access on 2/26. Wasn't sure if the Nicole Guiererro kit would be part of that.

@karap03 if you have the app, right now! for the next 48 hours i think 🙂

@karap03 3/3 - Sephora (online) & ABH website

3/15 - Sephora (in store)

Too bad Moonchild didn't come to Sephora Canada! That would have been awesome. I'll probably pick up this new palette though- it looks stunning.

Screen Shot 2017-02-25 at 5.18.46 PM.png

@veronika23 Thanks so much! I was curious how these would pull on darker skin tones. 

@troppi  you are welcome 🙂 It's nice to see swatches on different skin tones. That's why I post so much of them 😄

Wanted to ask if it says where the palette was made from? Is it China? I ordered a brow powder palette before and it was made in China, but this information is often not listed in the product information on the website.

@ScarboroughGurl Every single ABH Glow Kit I have is made in China. This includes - Gleam, That Glow, Sun Dipped, Sweets and Ultimate Glow. I expect this one also to be the same.

@ScarboroughGurl @Pollu yes, this one is from China as well.

I saw someone on IG review it yesterday (stephanienicole, I think) and she specifically mentioned it said it was from China.

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 7.21.25 AM.png

So pretty!!  I need another highlighter like I need a hole in my head, but....

Does anyone know if this is limited edition? 

@nikki25gee yes this is LE

The more swatches I see, the more excited I get for this palette!

Such pretty highlight colors and possible all over the lid/inner corner shadows. 

I'm 99% I will get this, despite having ~N/NC10 skin. They'll fit in so well with spring and I've never owned an ABH highlight palette before.

I don't know how wearable this is for me but the ones that won't work as highlighters would make beautiful eye shadows.

1 Reply
testing