Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

A thread to discuss existing/upcoming/or new ABH products.

Feel free to ask questions, share swatches, intel on upcoming products, etc, etc.

Swatches:

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

Excellent point @StyleLynn!!

Thanks so much for this @veronika23. I'm not sure if I can pull this palette off 😞 unless I'm going to a rave :D.

Edited: it is extremely pretty though....

I feel the same. It is beautiful, but I'm very fair and can't see myself using the majority of these as a highlight. I also don't need anymore highlighters. But....it's just sooo pretty. 

Totally feel you @Asche.

@niki172 same here.... and I have medium skin tone. this looks like a palette for instagram makeup.

@YoiFran - it is super pretty and very different from most palettes. I've never seen an orange highlight like that. It does look beautiful without looking clownish. Stuff like this I hate to buy, put my fingers in it, and then return it if it doesn't work because I know there's another person out there that would love to have this LE palette.

As much as I don't need to be spending money on another highlighter, I think I will need to get this. Some of the shades seem fairly unique to my collection. 

Ugh!  Can't wait!  These swatches are killing me! 😻

More swatches

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 6.43.36 PM.png

Anonymous Insider

Also, Sun Dipped is back in stock online 🙂

Anonymous Insider

@veronika23 We have a date for the Nicole Guerriero kit - March 3rd online and March 15th in stores!

Thanks @Anonymous  🙂

More swatches

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 11.36.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 11.44.04 AM.png

The peaches/pinks are really calling to me and I've never owned an ABH highlight palette before.

However it seems a lot like my Tarte Pro Glow palette and there are so many other highlighters coming out T_T ugh

It's so pretty. Ugh! I didn't want to want this.

ABH x Nicole Guerriero glow kit - March

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 10.56.41 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-20 at 11.30.17 AM.png

NEW Glow Kit this Fall and it will feature Butterscotch from the Sweets Glow Kit

Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 4.05.50 PM.png

has anyone here tried the Anastasia Beverly hills stick foundation? what did u think?

@athenaa24 I used it for a while and it was nice. I have combination/oily skin that gets very dehydrated in the winter...I had to moisturizer really well, wear a hydrating primer, and spritz my brush with Fix+ for the foundation to feel comfortable. It was almost too mattifying. But it blended nicely and lasts a really long time. It was very difficult to accurately shade match online (I failed lol) so I'd recommend trying it in-store first. 

I haven't used it personally myself, but my friend got it and showed me pics of her wearing it before and after. It applied well at first, but after 1 hour or so, it shifted really badly between her eyebrows and nose/chin. It looked like it aged her and flakey at the same time. 

She has normal skin for context and does moisturize well beforehand. No dry spots or anything. She ended up returning it and got the Hourglass one which she loves.

I've been using the stick foundation on an off over the last couple months. I like it! The lightest shade still pulls yellow on my skin (redhead problems), and it can emphasize dryness, but if I moisturize beforehand and use a lighter concealer, then the result is flattering. I like the finish, and it holds up well on my skin with a setting spray. It also blends a lot easier than I anticipated. 

testing