Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

A thread to discuss existing/upcoming/or new ABH products.

Feel free to ask questions, share swatches, intel on upcoming products, etc, etc.

Swatches:

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

I'll be honest for some reason this is not tickling my fancy at all and I don't even know why.

I really love that light periwinkle ish blue...but I am way way too lazy to mix them like that. I wish they made a palette with the mixed colors in it. 

The new product is a pro lip palette! Will be Available Online on their website JANUARY 10TH / online at Sephora/Ulta/Macy's/Dillards around MARCH 1ST / in stores March 15th

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 6.38.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-04 at 6.38.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-04 at 6.39.57 PM.png

New product coming soon + sneak peek at some new liquid lipstick shades? Pretty sure the new product is lipstick. We've been hearing about that for a while now.

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 10.18.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 9.58.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-04 at 9.59.19 AM.png

More singles shadows coming from ABH in the new year?

Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 8.09.25 AM.png

ABH and KVD got like all my money this year, and i don't even currrrr. #worth it @veronika23

@veronika23, I'm freaking over this pic. The quality over the four pod magnetic palette done by ABH is incredible! If they were to make a 25 pod magnetic palette, well, that's amazing!!!

Do I have your permission to cross post this in the "create your own magnetic palette" thread, or would you mind posting it there directly? I think people who posted there would be really interested in this. 🙂

@willa25  I don't know that she is making 25 of them or a big palette. Just saw this:

Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 3.02.49 PM.png

And yes of course you can share!!!! 🙂

So she's launching new shades just not 25 lol. Well il be here waiting on some mattes 

Appears so, yes 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I ordered 4 things during the black friday sale, but on the ABH page, it says that I was supposed to get 5 products. However, it didn't say what this mystery 5th product would be. I got my order and it was only the 5 that I ordered. Anybody else see this?

If you ordered 4 shadow singles I'm guessing it was the free 4 pan palette.

Just got a shipping confirmation for my Black Friday order😅

Coming Spring 2017 ABX x Nicole Guerriero... don't even know who that is LOL

Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 8.50.38 PM.png

I like Nicole, I'm looking forward to seeing what they've thought up. 

Hmm 🤔🤔.  I don't dislike Nicole but I'm a bit wary of all these YouTuber collabs.  Also curious to see what the product will be.

Side note: Nicole came out with her own skin care line (which I personally thought was strange) but I have not heard anything about it, unless she mentions using something herself.

She's another one of those YouTube beauty stars... I'm interested to see what they'll come out with

I am interested in it too! I really like her videos! I wonder what she is gonna come out with though! Another palette?

Thanks @glossyguru. That's what I thought 🙂

How cute is this?  For people waiting for orders...  Anastasia herself sending a person message via a video.

Anonymous Insider

It's been two weeks for me and it still says its in processing. Is this normal? i'm getting really concerned 

2 Replies
testing