Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

A thread to discuss existing/upcoming/or new ABH products.

Feel free to ask questions, share swatches, intel on upcoming products, etc, etc.

Swatches:

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

@Anonymous It's not normal for ABH on a non-sale day, but I wouldn't worry about a cancellation. 🙂 They are holding some orders until the OOS items come in, then sending the shipment out. It would be nice if they TOLD people that in a mass email or something, but that's the update everyone has been getting from CS. Hope you get your goodies soon!! 🙂

maybe your stuff is oos too. I had to cancel my order on Monday because there was still no sign of it shipping. See below

I'm patiently waiting for everyone's haul pics! My package arrives on the 9th!

I just got a shipping email, and mine is coming on the 9th as well! 😄

A note on ABH service.  I got my 1st order (yes there were 2) from the BF sale within days.  I waited too long placing the order and the "free" 4 pan container went OOS.  Yesterday ABH sent me an email confirmation of my new order for one, that they are shipping separately, and which was not in my basket at checkout.  I'm really impressed, though I know others have had a different experience.  I don't think I've ever had a company separately ship out a promo that was out of stock, and at their own expense, before.

thats part of the bundle if you ordered 4, the 8 i believe is not always an available promotion. So even though the 4 pan doesn't show in your cart, they still ship it out. I even heard them say this the few times i called and stayed on hold for way too long.

and with BF im not understanding why they didn't ship items out separately like they use to do. Ive ordered from them before and they will usually send out e/s one day from one warehouse and then the rest from another , Ive even gotten as many as 3 shipments

@aviscardi Thanks for the info!  The 4 pan had dropped out of my cart...I was watching things go OOS before deciding on placing an order.  Made the order easier as fewer shades became available.

I also did the pre-order, which they put up later.  That one includes an 8 pan.

I was just so impressed that they sent me a new order with only the 4 pan.  Nice.

Does anyone know how the Modern Renaissance palette handle on oily lids? I've been eyeing this palette for some time and thought I'd use my loyalty reward on it, but realized i never tried it on in the store.  I often have problems with eye shadow just disappearing and while I will use primer sometimes I hate having to do it all the time when i just want something quick.

Check your ABH account.  I did not (have not yet) receive an email that my order had shipped however I just checked my account and my status has changed from processing to shipped.  Tracking number works though at this point only the shipment info has been sent to FedEx

Edit: Each time I post on BT about something related to this mess their automaton, aka social media customer service, contacts me (😳 WEIRD).  They just notified me of my order shipping ...soooo helpful 🙄

@ElleElleG Just checked mine and it's still processing:/

Any updates @StephaniLynn ?? 

Spoiler

Sorry for the delayed response; 1st part of December is always insanely hectic 😞

@ElleElleG I got an email this evening thanks my for being patient while they process my order. No shipping info yet. 

Just for reference for those waiting on their black friday orders, I placed my order on the saturday after black friday and finally received an email this evening with shipping information. No estimate on when it'll be delivered though. I'm guessing they just created the shipping labels. 

Just realized I'd been posting about the shipping fiasco in the Peeves thread & didn't include info here.

Calling was a serious waste of time.  I commented on one of their IG photos & another account DMed me to "help."  Needless to say all they've done is say, if you don't receive your information by tonight, contact me tomorrow.  I reached out again this AM to say I hadn't received info, they replied to contact tomorrow.  😑

I asked if there was something they would be able to do tomorrow that they cannot do today.  They gave the standard "Due to the Holiday Season orders are taking longer.....contact me tomorrow."  To verify this was a human I asked if the responses were automated 😏.  Apparently they're "comments" and standard orders can take up to 10 business days to deliver and this is "only the 6th day."

Jesus give me strength.

So i called in for the 3rd x, the first i was on hold for 20mins and gave up. I called friday and he said i should receive ship notification 24-48hours, nothing. So I called back today and was literally on hold for 50mins! ridiculous. and the woman tells me that not everything is in stock thats why it hasnt shipped. So i told her when i called in on friday the guy never said that. I said you're not even offering me rush shipping and i ordered right at midnight with everyone else.And she says that he probably meant by tomorrow since they don't process on the weekends and if i wanted to wait. So i told her no because then if it doesn't ship by tomorrow im stuck having to call back in , so i just cancelled my order. Im really disappointed in the way they handled the entire thing.

That's ridiculous. They should really find a better inventory system or online ordering system. Or figure out where things are going wrong between the two, do a lot of testing, and never let this happen during a Black Friday sale. Then they wouldn't have to deal with so many upset customers and frazzled customer service staff! They knew they were offering great deals, and they chose to advertise them. They really needed to be sure everything on the technical and inventory sides were in place before letting this happen. 

If I had know I was ordering items that weren't even in stock, I wouldn't have bothered ordering in the first place.

i know right! so im like ummm were the items even in stock when i ordered? or were they in stock, they took the orders and then by the time they got to mine they ran out?! bc even so thats really sh**y. The guy i spoke to last friday made it seem like they were just behind on orders, now all of a sudden only part of my order was when i called today. i purchased 4 brushes and 2 e/s. Not worth the $75. I also ordered from mac so id rather wait on that order of brushes

I ordered in the first few minutes the sale went live and I just received a shipment notification from fedex delivery manager---not even from ABH!

Has anyone gotten a shipping notice from the sale yet?

Ive never ordered from the direct site, does it normally take a bit for orders to process and ship?

They're super backed up from the sale. I ordered at midnight right when the sale started and my order still hasn't shipped. I called them yesterday and they said it should ship in 24-48 hours smh 

I just checked on my order and it shipped FedEx yesterday but I haven't received any shipping notifications yet. Says I won't receive it until December 6. I ordered within 30 min. of the start of the Black Friday sale.

testing