Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

A thread to discuss existing/upcoming/or new ABH products.

Feel free to ask questions, share swatches, intel on upcoming products, etc, etc.

Swatches:

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

My package was delivered today. I'm surprised it was this quick, I had it shipped to Hawaii (where I will be for the holidays). I was scared it wasn't gonna arrive before here before I leave because in the past, it did take kinda long to receive orders from them. @StephaniLynn

I actually received my package today.

Glad to know that it's not just me. I ordered during the wee hours on Black Friday and it's still processing.

Not yet. 😢

Until midnight ABH is allowing customers to pre-order single shadows, which restock Dec. 12, for their Black Friday price.

**This applies to the contour kits, and concealers as well.

Spoiler
Trying to enable others and live vicariously through their orders so I do not order more 🙈

Curious what colors everyone picked up for the sale?

I bought mainly neutrals with a few pops of color.

Will post my list when I get home 

@cosmeticsjunkie I went a little too crazy with this sale and got the following:

-Bling

-Blanc

-Lace

- Sateen

- Party Dre

- Chiffon

- Victorian

- Suede

- Gold Rush

- Belize

- Soft Gold

- Glisten

- Topaz

- Surface of the Sun

- Penny Metal

- Birkin

- Metallic

- Wine

- Copper Shimmer

- Henna

- Metal

-Peach Sorbet

- Gold Bar

- Custard

- Chai

- Truffle Glitter

- Rose

-Fawn

- Comfort

-Gem

- Warm Taupe

- Cream

- Fresh

- Bone

Phew! These are my first Anastasia shadows, hopefully they are good because I'll be drowning in them!

I also bought the Mario Palette and the an illuminator... oops

Wow you got some good stuff!

Did you order early because you snagged several that were on my list but sold out. ( like Custard)

I ended up doing 2 orders. First order was all shadows

Nude

Fawn

Red Earth

Truffle Glitter

Soft Gold

Burnt Orange

Topaz

Rich Velvet

Chocolate (accidentally purchased 2. Will trade is anyone wants it)

Beauty Marked

Comfort

Emerald

@cosmeticsjunkie sorry I'm just seeing your reply! You got some great ones as well. I actually got most of mine in a second order when they offered a pre-order! Super happy they did that. Now I cannot wait for them to come in and playyyyy

I jumped all over this sale too. I cannot even tell y'all the number of times I have gone into Macy's/Ulta/Sephora and swatched these shadows.  $12 was just too much for me to justify though; even $40 for 4 was too much when you consider all the great single shadows at a lower price point.  When I saw they were 60% off I went completely in lol.  I was able to get all shades I had been wanting except for Pink Champagne...which seems to be OOS absolutely everywhere. 

Lucky you! I bought a ton at the last minute but a lot of the basic shades I wanted like Caramel were out of stock. I wanted Pink Champange too but discovered it in one of my Anastasia palettes. Lol. Had no idea

I think I'll have to do without the rest because $12 is too much unless I find that I'm totally in love with her shadow formula 

I have too many unused shadows and palettes. I just jumped on this because of the amazing sale price. 

Pink Champagne is always out of stock everywhere. I see testers every time I go to Sephora and Ulta but I have never actually seen it available for sale. It's like a mythical creature that you hear stories about but never actually see. It's the unicorn of the makeup world. You'd think that since it's always sold out, they would produce more since there's obviously a demand but no.

@ElleElleG You enabled me too.  I ordered a few the first day.  But then went back to get some lighter shades that I love and which palettes too often ignore.  No regrets on my end, so thanks.  I was pretty good during black friday.  Mostly gifts and clothes for my kids (that was "mostly", not "all").  And ABH.

LOL, glad I could enable you @meganlisa ;).  That price was too hard to pass on and I'm crossing my fingers they do it again.   I'll be waiting for your haul photo 😄

@ElleElleG Too difficult for me to pass on.  With all my eyeshadow, I still never have enough of the bones, whites, and like colors.  Problem solved, and at an amazing price. I got a few other shades too....

Thanks!

I ordered 6 shadows when the sale went live, got them today and wondered if they had restocked. I was thrilled when I saw I could preorder them. My first non brow product purchase of ABH and definitely not my last with great service like that.

@lysbainch glad to hear you received your order, mine is still "Processing" unfortunately.  I'm sure I will be kicking myself for not ordering more when they do arrive

If your intent was to encourage others to shop so that you could live vicariously through their purchases, then you have succeeded.  I just placed my second order with them since Fri.  I may need to step back from the Sephora Beauty Talk boards for a while and let that credit card take a rest.  This site is a serious enabler.

Guilty as charged @teufel I made it a point to avoid BT the last several days because of this. I was fortunate to be underwhelmed at the deals that reached my inbox but these shadows got me and I'm still trying to talk myself out of placing another order.  On the plus side of enabling you I am confident that whatever you ordered will be worth it ☺️

ABH Master Palette By Mario is back in stock on her site. Thanks to @niki172 for posting. Was finally able to buy one!

The latest ABH BF sale update... deleted the other posts

Sale begins November 25 at 12AM EST‬ - ‪9PM PST‬ // Sale ‪ends on Monday 11/28 at ‬ ‪3AM EST‬ - ‪12PM PST

Screen Shot 2016-11-21 at 1.43.48 PM.png

2 Replies
testing