Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

A thread to discuss existing/upcoming/or new ABH products.

Feel free to ask questions, share swatches, intel on upcoming products, etc, etc.

Swatches:

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

More info on the brushes

Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 1.03.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 12.17.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-17 at 12.16.45 PM.png

Some major news coming from ABH this week about a major deal on black Friday

Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 8.43.18 AM.png

ABH Brushes - Launching Black Friday

Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 7.48.38 AM.png

Mario palette is back in stock at Ulta!  Just ordered mine.

MODERN RENAISSANCE is back in stock! 

Another thing I wished would have happened last night hehe. Crossing my fingers that it stays in stock through the weekend and till the Rouge sale. LOL.

ABH brush line coming this Black Friday!

Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 12.01.01 PM.png

Is the Mario palette going to be back anytime soon? Now it's OOS, I really want it :'(

@ivyxox  Macy's still has it in stock online, plus you get free shipping.

Thanks hun!

Has anyone here found that when they use the ABH liquid lipstick that it dries darker? I just bought it in the shade Dusty Rose and found that it's drying way darker and definitely not true to colour.

Anyone know if I should grab the Modern Renaissance palette as soon as it's back in stock? Or if I can wait around till Rouge sale.

I don't own any eyeshadow palettes cause I NEVER wear eyeshadow, but those colors 😻😻😻. LOL.

I had purchased it earlier this year and used my 10% off code on it. I love that palette. In Canada I believe it has been in stock but if you are in the US I'm not sure. I know it sold out pretty quick so depends on how badly you want it, though I would think they would have some during the sale. I know the ABH palette last year was around for a bit during the sale- in store!

ooh, okay. I think I'll pick it up during the sale then. Thank you! 😄 @jesscheems

Anonymous Insider

I think you should snatch it up when the sale comes around, especially because you never buy eyeshadow palettes. The colors are gorgeous, blend well, it has a perfect amount of neutral colors, shimmers, matte. I use it everyday, to me it outshined my Urban decay palettes in terms of making many looks with one palette. The only con is the velour packaging, I got it dirty the first time I used it and I haven't found a way to get the powder out which disrupts the clean lavender look they were going for. 

Thank you @Anonymous! I was hoping it was not only pretty, but also good. Lol. I'm just worried it will sell out if I wait to purchase it during the sale. 

@nikki25gee - from my understanding it already came back in stock on Thursday or so and was OOS same day and like an idiot I didn't just grab one and thought I'd wait for the sale. Hopefully they'll restock, but who knows. It was kinda patchy last year during the Rouge sale as IMO the F&F kinda depleted stock of more desirable items. 

awww, thank you! hopefully it comes back in stock by then. @niki172

No problem @nikki25gee. It did the same thing on Ulta's website (less than 1 day sell out of stock). And it's my understanding it went pretty fast on ABH's website as well. Dumb FOMO isn't working correctly 😄

The strawberry liquid lipstick is available on the abh website. Does anyone know if or when Sephora will have this? I don't want to pay shipping.

It's an ABH exclusive. Not coming to Sephora. I wish they didn't do that because the US customers can get the product no problem whereas Canadians miss out

Canadians can still order from ABH directly 🙂 I placed an order on Tuesday and it arrived to me on Thursday! Shipping/duties sucks but I shared the order with my friend so it wasn't so bad! 🙂

testing