Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

A thread to discuss existing/upcoming/or new ABH products.

Feel free to ask questions, share swatches, intel on upcoming products, etc, etc.

Swatches:

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

Thanks for letting me know. Guess I'll stop checking Sephora. So sorry if you are Canadian and missing out.

Anonymous Insider

Do anyone know if the mario palette will come back to sephora? 

The ABH Modern Renaissance palette is in stock on ULTA website.

Got the Mario palette this week and I am  in love with it. The jewel tones play so nicely with my skin and eyes. Seriously contemplating getting a backup of it, which is a first. Sephora says it's out of stock for now, but do you think they'll get it back? And whether it will be there for the 20% sale?

Swatches of the ultimate kitIMG_2121.JPG

Pretty! Thx! I feel they would make good shadows 😄

Brushes - coming soon!

Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 3.03.18 PM.png

Something new coming...

Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 6.50.17 PM.png

I swatched the Ultimate Glow Kit at my Sephora yesterday, it is a little more "gritty" than some other highlights. And it is definitely very glittery. I'm gonna be passing because the colors aren't very unique either. 😞

Yeah, I read the reviews and now I wish I hadn't bought it for my daughter's birthday. It hasn't even arrived yet but I'm planning on returning it. I also read that it was made in China, which I'm not a fan of.

I read this in the reviews and I think I'll pass...Thanks for letting us know 😃

I also read it in reviews, I was just hoping to swatch it in person and hopefully it wasn't true. But it was. Smiley Sad

i'm so sad to read this. I had read the same thing in the reviews and was hoping that it wasn't true. I had planned on getting this on the 20th, but now I think I'll pass for now. At least until I can see it IRL.

all of the reviews i've come across have said the same; apparently it's a different formula than her other ones 😞

Sweets Glow kit now at Macy's

Screen Shot 2016-10-16 at 2.42.18 PM.png

New liquid lipstick shade "Strawberry" launching Oct. 20th!

strawberry.png

photo credit @trendmood

Does anyone know if Sephora Canada is restocking the ABH Modern Renaissance palette and is it going to be permanent or remain LE? 

I was told by a Sephora employee that it was recently decided to keep it as a permanent 🙂 ABH just restocked it so I bet it will show up on Sephora in a week or so...

Ah perfect thank you for the info! I was hoping it wouldn't be LE so I wouldn't have to stalk the site or be worried if it sold out again. I guess until Sephora releases the palette, I'll be playing the paying game 🙂

I love the ultimate glow kit. Like seriously adore, it is my favorite ABH product aside from the brow pomade. I mix the shades together. The Mario palette is beautiful. That is going to be my special occasions palette. I am new to ABH products and omgeee the fall out in their eye shadow palettes are crazeeeee. 

I've read some reviews that say the texture of the highlights feel "gritty"? What do you think about the texture? 🙂 @arivie

2 Replies
testing