shaniquasmith

Tarte Aqualillies Palette or Too Faced Sephora Anniversary Palette?

(0) Hearts

I can only get one palette...  cannot decide which one to get....

Any thoughts? 

The palettes are very different.  Tarte Aqualillies got highlight and more neutral colors.  Too Faced Sephora Anniversary palette has NO highligh but got a bunch of bronzers with popping bright colors.

What made me hesistant about Too Faced is that I don't use bronzers period. So half of the Too Faced palette is useless to me, not to mention the weird brush, BUT, those eye shadows are just so pretty!

sigh. 

shaniquasmith

Re: Tarte Aqualillies Palette or Too Faced Sephora Anniversary Palette?

(0) Hearts

Thanks ladies!

Tarte is more usable with its highligher, bronzer, blush and neutral eye shadows...

I was just pulled by the pretty eyeshadows of Too Faced palette... 

But my trusted significant other, who was forced to learn about all makes up, took at look at Too Faced and said "those eye shadows looked like your UD Mariposa palette, and you won't use that other half, get Aqualillies"

Decision made! Aqualillies it is!  thank goodness I didn't buy the Too Faced palette at sephora! May and June is my no buy month!

mafan

(0) Hearts

I think the question is probably:

1) do you care about the hopefully waterproof nature of the Aqualillies palette?

2) Do you want the Tarte neutrals or the brighter colors?

3) Both palettes seem to have bronzers; do you need a highlighter as well?  Are you looking for a palette that can be the only powder product you take with you if you go somewhere or are you going to take other favorites anyway?

Personally, I plan to get the Aqualillies because I want something waterproof and like that it has bronzer, blush and highlighter all together.

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

I think the Tarte Aqualillies. Since you said half of the TooFaced Palette would be useless. And if you're more into neutrals i'd go with the Tarte. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • sephoralovex
    • mafan
    • shaniquasmith