cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE VISEART THREAD

~ Updated Feb 7th 2019 ~

Thought I'd start a thread just for Viseart since so many of us LOVE them. Heart

I love to encourage a small brand as opposed to a brand where you pay for the name. The eye shadow quality can't be beat!

Brand page:

https://www.sephora.com/viseart

NEW

Liaison palette - Available now exclusively at Beautylish

Grande Pro Vol. 2 now at Sephora

https://www.sephora.com/product/grande-pro-volume-2-P440073

Libertine palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/libertine-eyeshadow-palette-P436925

Coy palette - Muse Beauty Pro exclusive 

Coy palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 11.43.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.10 PM.png

Liaison palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 12.07.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-17 at 7.25.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.52.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.30 PM.png

COMING SOON

Possibly coming out with loose pigments???

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 12.25.49 PM.png

Sneak peeks of possible things to come

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.20.46 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-02 at 12.27.00 PM.png

WHERE TO BUY

Sephora

Muse Beauty Pro

Beauty Bay

Beautylish

Alcone

Frends Beauty

Posy - Looks like they won't make this happen 😞

Spoiler

Viseart Posy.png

Price breakdown for those interested

Spoiler

Saw this on Facebook a while back and thought I'd add it here.

A 12 color Viseart Eyeshadow Palette is $80 USD (before pro discount). Each eyeshadow pan is 2 grams and valued at approx. $6 ($3.00 per gram).

MAC has reduced the price of their single eyeshadows refills from $10 USD to $6 USD each. So 12 colors at the new reduced price would be $72 USD (before pro discount). Add the $8 USD empty palette to store them and we're back to $80 USD.

EXCEPT: Each MAC eyeshadow pan is only 1.3 grams ($4.62 per gram). You're getting only 15.6 grams of product, as opposed to the 24 grams of eyeshadow in the Viseart palette. That's a loss of over 8 grams of product.

FINAL ANALYSIS:
It would cost $119 USD for MAC to duplicate the Viseart palette (24 grams of MAC eyeshadow at $4.62 per gram and $8 for the palette).

Re: THE VISEART THREAD

Just asked if .ca will be getting it soon as well..Iets see..I doubt it would in time for the sale 😕

Cool! Thanks @Anewxa! Hopefully we will know soon! 🙂

Is posy supposed to be mattes? 

@stelladee  unsure since technically it's not in production yet...

Will there be any notices when it's going to hit the Sephora website or do we just have to keep checking?

@frenchlaundry  I did not see a Sephora launch date for the new palettes. I'll keep an eye out and will update the thread if I see something... So I guess for now keep checking the site.

More swatches

Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 8.18.12 AM.png

Just got an email from Muse - the new shipment date is April 14th.

Best type of brush to use for the shimmer shades in the theory palettes? Synthetic? Animal hair? 

Try Hakuhodo brushes, they got tons of animal hair brushes and they got their own website in U.S. Shipping are usually take only two days if you ordered brushes from their web site.

@stelladee I've seen Viseart recommend sable brushes a few times. 

@Mochapj Do you recommend any sable brushes in particular?

@makeitup305 I have a few I've picked up over the years from Japanese brand Koyudo but those aren't easily accessible.  

i believe the ones Viseart talks about are from a brand called Esum.

personally sable is a little too scratchy for me so I don't use them often. 

@MochapjI have one of the ESUM brushes (it's Muse's house brand) and I'm not a huge fan. I think I'll stick to my synthetic ones, thank you for the help.

I read on IG the new palettes are delayed until mid-April and that's why Muse hasn't shipped 😞

Anonymous Insider

Howeverrrrrrrrr I just got this email 😄 😄

Capture.PNG

I had been wanting to get it anyway so I AM SO EXCITED ^_^

@Anonymousi know im so excited for when they actually ship out! and thats amazing that they sent you that message!! i wonder if they are doing that for all pre orders? i never received a message however thata definitely exciting for anyone that gets it, makes the wait even more worthwhile!!

EDIT: nevermind! just realized it wasn't a separate email but included in the original one detailing the delay! fir anyone else that thought they didnt get an email about the petit pro, just go back to the email Muse sent about the new palettes being delayed till the end of april and the info outline the free Petit Pro palette shoukd be in bold at the end of the email!

I ordered Nuance and Ablaze from Muse Beauty. Sadly no email about the Petit Pro. 😥

Yes!  I got this email, too and I totally agree that this was a majorly classy move on their part!  I had never ordered from Muse beauty before, but I will definitely order from them  again!  ❤️

It is super nice of them, I feel like I am happy to wait two extra weeks to get the petite as well. 

Also I just think it was really professional of Viseart to actually tell us what was happening. 

I think that this is phenomenal customer service! I was so incredibly happy with the discount for pre-ordering 2 palettes, but this is certainly the icing on the cake!

Now, if I could just get my hands on the engraved Marc Jacobs lipsticks from the Reward Bazaar 🙂

PS - you all are amazing....anytime I see something that I think should be shared on BT, someone is always a step ahead of me and already shared. Keep being awesome ladies!

1 Reply
testing