cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE VISEART THREAD

~ Updated Feb 7th 2019 ~

Thought I'd start a thread just for Viseart since so many of us LOVE them. Heart

I love to encourage a small brand as opposed to a brand where you pay for the name. The eye shadow quality can't be beat!

Brand page:

https://www.sephora.com/viseart

NEW

Liaison palette - Available now exclusively at Beautylish

Grande Pro Vol. 2 now at Sephora

https://www.sephora.com/product/grande-pro-volume-2-P440073

Libertine palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/libertine-eyeshadow-palette-P436925

Coy palette - Muse Beauty Pro exclusive 

Coy palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 11.43.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.10 PM.png

Liaison palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 12.07.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-17 at 7.25.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.52.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.30 PM.png

COMING SOON

Possibly coming out with loose pigments???

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 12.25.49 PM.png

Sneak peeks of possible things to come

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.20.46 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-02 at 12.27.00 PM.png

WHERE TO BUY

Sephora

Muse Beauty Pro

Beauty Bay

Beautylish

Alcone

Frends Beauty

Posy - Looks like they won't make this happen 😞

Spoiler

Viseart Posy.png

Price breakdown for those interested

Spoiler

Saw this on Facebook a while back and thought I'd add it here.

A 12 color Viseart Eyeshadow Palette is $80 USD (before pro discount). Each eyeshadow pan is 2 grams and valued at approx. $6 ($3.00 per gram).

MAC has reduced the price of their single eyeshadows refills from $10 USD to $6 USD each. So 12 colors at the new reduced price would be $72 USD (before pro discount). Add the $8 USD empty palette to store them and we're back to $80 USD.

EXCEPT: Each MAC eyeshadow pan is only 1.3 grams ($4.62 per gram). You're getting only 15.6 grams of product, as opposed to the 24 grams of eyeshadow in the Viseart palette. That's a loss of over 8 grams of product.

FINAL ANALYSIS:
It would cost $119 USD for MAC to duplicate the Viseart palette (24 grams of MAC eyeshadow at $4.62 per gram and $8 for the palette).

Re: THE VISEART THREAD

I agree.  this is EXCEPTIONAL customer service and because of this I would definitely order again.

I'm so excited about getting this! I love that they did this!

Well that is certainly worth the wait! 😄

I was coming here to see if that was mentioned as I got the email. Such a classy move I think on their part. I am really impressed!

I agree, this is a very classy move.

One of last year's palettes was also delayed and Muse had given me (and other preorders) a $10 store credit but I much prefer this 🙂

That's pretty awesome!  I wish I had pre-ordered now lol.

OMG I also just got this - that is incredible customer service!  I was thinking about buying this at some point 🙂  So glad I preordered these palettes

Same here @Anonymous I'm happy to wait a couple more weeks for that nice perk.  I had been debating about getting the Petit Pro.  

nooooo that's sad

I have heard wonderful things about Viseart and the live demo in Stephanie Nicole's video was great to see how the palettes perform. 

I'd love to actually swatch them in a store so it's a bummer that it's online only brand at Sephora. 

I'm starting out so I am also wondering if Viseart eyeshadows are good ones for a beginner?

So far I have some Colourpop singles, a MAC single and a Sugarpill palette to play with as a starting point. 

@Karmatic I think Viseart is perfect for beginners, especially if you get the Neutral Matte palettte. If you're just building your collection, this has everything you need to create looks going from day to night (smokey), warm to cool. Plus, these shadows practically blend themselves. $80 sounds like a lot all at once but if you take into consideration that it's 12 eyeshadow (the volume of Mac singles) that's $5 a shadow which is average. And if you get it on a sale, (Chic week, if it ever happens) then it's an even better deal.

@makeitup305 Thanks for the insight and the breakdown. I was looking into buying the Too Faced Natural Eye palette but I was disappointed when I played with the tester. Maybe it's because it has been used a lot, but it seemed powdery and hard to blend when I played with it. 

I was was looking at the Neutral Matte or one of the theory palettes but I think I'm going to hold out & wait for a deal! ❤️

@Karmatic With any luck the 15% off Chic week (or Love Note, idk what it's called) will happen in a couple of weeks and you can get some money off it! Muse Beauty sometimes has a deal for 120 + a brush but idk when that is. Frends beauty has occasionally had them for like 60ish but that's rare.

@Karmatic  some stores have Viseart or they might carry one or two of the bigger palettes. Maybe it's worth checking next time you are in store. I've seen pictures of them in store, usually in a display that list their best products or whatever... you know the displays that have like the top 10 mascaras and the best in lip or whatever lol

I do love their larger palettes and huge fan of their matte shadows. I know they are expensive so maybe one of the smaller palettes to start out would be best.

@veronika23 When I look on Sephora's website, it says Viseart is an online only brand and it's not in stores... at least in the US. I will check the Sephora near me for that tends to have the higher end goods like Guerlain etc. 

I was looking at possibly picking up one of the theory palettes since it is smaller & I will be more likely to use it up. Have you tried any of the theory palettes? 

The store near me has both the neutral mattes and one of the theory palettes. I was really surprised when I walked in and saw them!

@Karmatic  yeah I know it says that but I swear I saw some posts with at least one palette in store LOL. I think it's the neutral matte that's in store and on a display. So it be one of those items that doesn't show up when you do the store locator. Do you know what I mean?  As I'm writing this message... thought yeah why not just post a pic lol duh 😄

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 5.45.46 PM.png

You know I do have some of the theory but didn't really use them... Not because they aren't good just because I have so much stuff... I think I bought those on a whim 😄

@veronika23 @stelladee @ElleElleG Thanks for the confirmation and visual!

The weird thing is that Sephora also disabled the store locator for the Viseart items I looked up, but I guess that's changing now that they have some of the actual palettes in select stores. The whole thing is kind of like "SEPHORA, Y U 🤥?" 😜

@Karmatic definitely stop by your local Sephora & check.  In at least two different stores in my area I have seen both the Neutral Matte palette and one of the Theory palettes.  Each time they have been on an end cap like @veronika23 posted above and are mixed in with other eyeshadow palettes.

Has anyone received shipping notice from Muse Beauty?

The banner on their site now indicates "shipping the week of 03/27/17...."

Nothing for me yet either. 😢

3 Replies
testing