cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE VISEART THREAD

~ Updated Feb 7th 2019 ~

Thought I'd start a thread just for Viseart since so many of us LOVE them. Heart

I love to encourage a small brand as opposed to a brand where you pay for the name. The eye shadow quality can't be beat!

Brand page:

https://www.sephora.com/viseart

NEW

Liaison palette - Available now exclusively at Beautylish

Grande Pro Vol. 2 now at Sephora

https://www.sephora.com/product/grande-pro-volume-2-P440073

Libertine palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/libertine-eyeshadow-palette-P436925

Coy palette - Muse Beauty Pro exclusive 

Coy palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 11.43.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.10 PM.png

Liaison palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 12.07.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-17 at 7.25.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.52.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.30 PM.png

COMING SOON

Possibly coming out with loose pigments???

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 12.25.49 PM.png

Sneak peeks of possible things to come

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.20.46 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-02 at 12.27.00 PM.png

WHERE TO BUY

Sephora

Muse Beauty Pro

Beauty Bay

Beautylish

Alcone

Frends Beauty

Posy - Looks like they won't make this happen 😞

Spoiler

Viseart Posy.png

Price breakdown for those interested

Spoiler

Saw this on Facebook a while back and thought I'd add it here.

A 12 color Viseart Eyeshadow Palette is $80 USD (before pro discount). Each eyeshadow pan is 2 grams and valued at approx. $6 ($3.00 per gram).

MAC has reduced the price of their single eyeshadows refills from $10 USD to $6 USD each. So 12 colors at the new reduced price would be $72 USD (before pro discount). Add the $8 USD empty palette to store them and we're back to $80 USD.

EXCEPT: Each MAC eyeshadow pan is only 1.3 grams ($4.62 per gram). You're getting only 15.6 grams of product, as opposed to the 24 grams of eyeshadow in the Viseart palette. That's a loss of over 8 grams of product.

FINAL ANALYSIS:
It would cost $119 USD for MAC to duplicate the Viseart palette (24 grams of MAC eyeshadow at $4.62 per gram and $8 for the palette).

Anonymous Insider

Re: THE VISEART THREAD

Nothing yet for me either 😞 

I know right? i keep checking my email in the hopes of finding a shipping confirmation. After watching Stephanie Nicoles video with the demo's I'm even more antsy to get my gands on them!!

Anyone watch Stephanie Nicole's Viseart video?

@stelladee I will watch the whole video soon, but I skipped ahead to see the live demo. The shadows perform very nicely! 😍

<------- I'm rushing home so I can watch it!

I did! But only part of the interview. I was more interested in the demo of the new eye palettes since the swatches were kind of meh to me. 

I decided to order it after seeing them live!

Anonymous Insider

I am having a bit of a crisis. I was cruising through the new release section on the Sephora at JCP site, it is nowhere on the regular sephora site only the penneys version. I came across the Viseart pastel palette you are referring to as the Posy palette for sale....? I looked everywhere else online and could find no evidence of such a palette existing anywhere until I found this thread. When you add the item to your cart the product number is VPE02, which is what was strange to me, because the VPE02 palette is the bohemian palette but they have the posy palette listed as for sale under the item model number VPE02. Can anyone tell me if the Posy palette is even available to be bought yet, or if this is a mistake on the site's part?

@Anonymous last year Sephora accidentally listed the Posy photo on the Boheme listing which is probably why you are seeing it at SiJCP. 

When I contacted Viseart to ask them about it, they said that Posy had been indefinitely delayed.  So, it isn't available for purchase anywhere yet.

Anonymous Insider

That's what I was afraid of but was kind of hopeful still yet, because it is listed as just released. I was hoping maybe it had just come out, since the boheme palette has been out for awhile and probably wouldn't be listed as just arrived ( I will have to email JCPenney and ask them to fix it, I wonder how many people have ordered the pictured palette only to receive Boheme and were upset.) Well bummer, I would buy Posy in a heartbeat. Maybe, just maybe, they will surprise us all and release it to cash in on the pastel trend that is going on this spring. That would be so great. 

I saw this too! I called JCPenny Customer Service and Sephora Customer Service and apparently it's correctly listed. I told them about how the item number is already related to the Boheme palette. I decided to be the test dummy and ordered it, i'll let you know what happens - I expect to receive the Boheme palette though

IMG_8722.PNG

IMG_8711.PNG

Swatches

eta: nuance looks really subtle 

IMG_8670.PNG

IMG_8667.PNG

Still really want Nuance and Amethyst palette's but trying to be really good about buying makeup right now. 😞

Thank you for posting!  I am so excited for the dark coppery brown shade in Nuance and the plum in Amethyst! 💜

Thanks for posting! I hope we get swatches for the cheek palettes!

Thank you @Mochapj! I'm even more excited now!

Thank you for posting these - I feel better now about deciding to pass on them!

I was so excited about Nuance, but somehow feel underwhelmed 😞  Amethyst is quite pretty tho!

@MiaM7 I agree! It's still gorgeous but it looks less pink than the photo posted in the main post. It looks more rusty/red-brown.

Based on the swatches, I'm more drawn to Amethyst now.

Every shade in this pallete appeals to me. once I see reviews and live application I may not be able to hold back!

Finally! Thanks! I've been on the lookout for these 🙂

testing