cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE VISEART THREAD

~ Updated Feb 7th 2019 ~

Thought I'd start a thread just for Viseart since so many of us LOVE them. Heart

I love to encourage a small brand as opposed to a brand where you pay for the name. The eye shadow quality can't be beat!

Brand page:

https://www.sephora.com/viseart

NEW

Liaison palette - Available now exclusively at Beautylish

Grande Pro Vol. 2 now at Sephora

https://www.sephora.com/product/grande-pro-volume-2-P440073

Libertine palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/libertine-eyeshadow-palette-P436925

Coy palette - Muse Beauty Pro exclusive 

Coy palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 11.43.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.10 PM.png

Liaison palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 12.07.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-17 at 7.25.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.52.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.30 PM.png

COMING SOON

Possibly coming out with loose pigments???

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 12.25.49 PM.png

Sneak peeks of possible things to come

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.20.46 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-02 at 12.27.00 PM.png

WHERE TO BUY

Sephora

Muse Beauty Pro

Beauty Bay

Beautylish

Alcone

Frends Beauty

Posy - Looks like they won't make this happen 😞

Spoiler

Viseart Posy.png

Price breakdown for those interested

Spoiler

Saw this on Facebook a while back and thought I'd add it here.

A 12 color Viseart Eyeshadow Palette is $80 USD (before pro discount). Each eyeshadow pan is 2 grams and valued at approx. $6 ($3.00 per gram).

MAC has reduced the price of their single eyeshadows refills from $10 USD to $6 USD each. So 12 colors at the new reduced price would be $72 USD (before pro discount). Add the $8 USD empty palette to store them and we're back to $80 USD.

EXCEPT: Each MAC eyeshadow pan is only 1.3 grams ($4.62 per gram). You're getting only 15.6 grams of product, as opposed to the 24 grams of eyeshadow in the Viseart palette. That's a loss of over 8 grams of product.

FINAL ANALYSIS:
It would cost $119 USD for MAC to duplicate the Viseart palette (24 grams of MAC eyeshadow at $4.62 per gram and $8 for the palette).

Re: THE VISEART THREAD

I asked for swatches on Nuance as well..

Screenshot_20170308-203853.jpg

thanks!!

Awesome!!! Thx! 🙂

WEEEEE I pre-ordered the Nuance and Amethyst eyeshadow palettes!!!! I am dying to see swatches though, I'm really hoping they release some before they are sent out because I'm just impatient like that!!!

Did anyone pre-order any of the highlight/blush/bronzer trios? I'm on the fence but am extremely fair (*ahem* translucent) and am debating whether the highlight would work for me.

Does any have any experiences they can share with any of their blushes/bronzers etc? I have never tried their face products, only the Theory eye palettes!

@EmmyLove Swatches for Nuance and Amethyst are on Muse Beauty Pro's IG story right now.

@EmmyLove I bought their FS blush palettes when they came out last year.

they swatched ok, but they were chalky, streaky and difficult to apply and blend on the face. They were bad enough that had I bought them at Sephora instead of Muse Beauty, they would've been returned.

i don't think I ever tried any of the bronzer shades in the palette, but the experience was consistent between the blushes and highlighters.  

I dont intend to purchase any theory face palettes until I hear if the quality has improved. I had reached out to Viseart to ask about it several times last year and I got a lot of non answers.

@Mochapj I'm sorry you had such a cruddy experience!! Thank-you for sharing, it's super helpful to hear that and I am definitely going to hold off!

Also, that super disappointing to hear about that lack of customer service! That is such a huge turn-off for me when it comes to brands, even if some of the product is amazing I still want to know I'm going to be treated as a valued customer if something goes wrong or I need some customer service!!

CS.jpg

Anonymous Insider

The coming soon POSY palette! Is it all MATTE?

@Anonymous I don't think so, but all I ever saw was the promo image from Sephora.

Anonymous Insider

It would be nice if it's all mattes. Viseart is so good with matte formula. If it's all shimmer and the formula is exactly like the ones in their Theory's shimmer then it would be fantastic. I hope Viseart publish POSY soon!

I think a few years back they had an all shimmer pastel palette (pastel brights?) but it was discontinued 

last time I asked them about posy they said it had been planned for bridal (spring) release so it's probably not coming until next year 😔

Will these be coming to Sephora?

@stelladee  unsure.  Pretty sure I read Muse exclusive but it seems they always say that and a while later Sephora gets it. Hope this helps. If you want more than 1 Muse has a great deal now... You would be better off buying from them. 🙂

Another look... hope we see swatches soon!

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 11.07.48 AM.png

I'm so tempted to order but I'm waiting to see some swatches. 

Ugh.... I just totally  caved on this.... cannot resist Amethyst and Nuance.

@Tamara76 same, ordered both, just couldn't pass up that deal!!

@Tamara76 I did too... the face palettes are calling my name too but I'm going to wait on swatches for those first I think.

I need that Amethyst!

This might be a dumb question but are the shadows in the Theory palettes the same quality as the ones in the larger palettes? I thought I remembered some BTers not being quite as happy with the Theory palettes but I'm not certain.

@JenniferOhJenny I think there is a difference that I've noticed, but I don't consider my Theory palettes to be of lower quality.. it just seems different.

The metallics in Theory tend to be creamier. They crease a little bit, compared to the palettes on me. The mattes seem a bit drier than the palettes, but still superior to most other mattes.

If I had to pick one, I'd go with the palettes. But I do love my Theory palettes for a cohesive look and a mix of finishes. 

28 Replies
testing