cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE VISEART THREAD

~ Updated Feb 7th 2019 ~

Thought I'd start a thread just for Viseart since so many of us LOVE them. Heart

I love to encourage a small brand as opposed to a brand where you pay for the name. The eye shadow quality can't be beat!

Brand page:

https://www.sephora.com/viseart

NEW

Liaison palette - Available now exclusively at Beautylish

Grande Pro Vol. 2 now at Sephora

https://www.sephora.com/product/grande-pro-volume-2-P440073

Libertine palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/libertine-eyeshadow-palette-P436925

Coy palette - Muse Beauty Pro exclusive 

Coy palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 11.43.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.10 PM.png

Liaison palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 12.07.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-17 at 7.25.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.52.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.30 PM.png

COMING SOON

Possibly coming out with loose pigments???

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 12.25.49 PM.png

Sneak peeks of possible things to come

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.20.46 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-02 at 12.27.00 PM.png

WHERE TO BUY

Sephora

Muse Beauty Pro

Beauty Bay

Beautylish

Alcone

Frends Beauty

Posy - Looks like they won't make this happen 😞

Spoiler

Viseart Posy.png

Price breakdown for those interested

Spoiler

Saw this on Facebook a while back and thought I'd add it here.

A 12 color Viseart Eyeshadow Palette is $80 USD (before pro discount). Each eyeshadow pan is 2 grams and valued at approx. $6 ($3.00 per gram).

MAC has reduced the price of their single eyeshadows refills from $10 USD to $6 USD each. So 12 colors at the new reduced price would be $72 USD (before pro discount). Add the $8 USD empty palette to store them and we're back to $80 USD.

EXCEPT: Each MAC eyeshadow pan is only 1.3 grams ($4.62 per gram). You're getting only 15.6 grams of product, as opposed to the 24 grams of eyeshadow in the Viseart palette. That's a loss of over 8 grams of product.

FINAL ANALYSIS:
It would cost $119 USD for MAC to duplicate the Viseart palette (24 grams of MAC eyeshadow at $4.62 per gram and $8 for the palette).

Re: THE VISEART THREAD

Oh my goodness...those are gorgeous.

@meganlisa How wearable do you think these are? From a (sort of) practical standpoint. Seeing the swatches makes me really want them...

Depends.  I just tried them all on (really) and they apply beautifully.  Obviously, I'm not sure on wear time.  While vivid, they blend and blend out well.  So you can apply them lightly and don't need the full color.

I tend to mix bright shades in with neutrals.  I've learned that taupe and the like can make me look drab.  So I'll use a bright as a lower liner and into the crease.  As a liner I'll often mix them in with the neutral or alone, depending.

The Muse founders taught me at a makeup show to make a "sandwich" with brights, dotting my brush into a neutral, then the bright, then the neutral.  It adds a whole new undertone and look to the neutral and you can control how much you mix in.  Do I do that every day?  No!

And I like brights as liners when I'm in a hurry.

So it depends on you...but they are ever so pretty.  I almost didn't get this then jumped at the last minute.  I adore some of these shades already.

The bottom photo, left shadow, is more copper pink than orange.  Something about how the light hit.

If you get it and remember please let me know!

Thanks! I really want them but I probably won't get them. If I do I will definitely tell you. Sigh...

Anonymous Insider

Das so purty!

They truly are!

I freaking LOVE Viseart. I don't know why it took me so long to buy their palettes. I used to love Inglot and Lorac but not anymore! 

I saw you on IG posing with them at TMS! Lucky! I LOVE this brand too! Quality can't be beat!

I just ordered all three Viseart Theory Palettes at Muse Beauty Pro. Ordered each one individually with the Trendmood10 code for each order. Thank you @veronika23 for the code information.

I stopped the insanity of constant refreshing waiting for the palettes to be re-stocked.

Just tried  Trendmood10 on Ribbons palette and it worked. Whoot! Thanks! 

Cool! yeah I wanted to stop the insanity too @VIB810! Funny how now it says OOS instead of coming soon. Don't leave it up to Sephora... they will screw you! Glad I had help from friend ordering ribbons when it was on pre order at Muse... It's limited so I really didn't wanna miss out! I can't wait to get it!!!!! Just really love this brand!

Anonymous Insider

For those of you getting the Ribbons palette - what do you think of Viseart's satin formula?  I know that the mattes are awesome but do you think the satin formula is the best out there as well?

@Anonymous their mattes are fantastic, but as someone who isn't a matte girl, I adore their satins.

I do find the satins in the small theory palettes a bit different than the ones in the larger palettes (Bridal, Sultry and Paris), in that the smaller ones seem more metallic, IMO.

Regardless, the satins perform wonderfully.  Sultry Muse has some of my favorite satin shades in my whole eyeshadow collection.

Anonymous Insider

@Mochapj Thanks!  I've been staring at this palette since the first teaser pictures came out.  I have their editorial brights palette and love it. I think this would make a nice companion for it.

Did the Ribbons palette ever come up in stock on the US site and I just missed them? They say OOS instead of Coming Soon. Also Minx is OOS.

I have been watching and never saw it in stock.  I think Cashmere is now OOS as well.

That's what I was thinking. I've been obsessively checking the website so I don't think so. It would've been nice to have it for the sale.

If you are in the US wouldn't it be better to order from Muse anyways? Don't they have better promo? I guess unless you are ordering a few of the big ones.

Already? Bet you anything that you guys will have a restock and it won't be stocked in Canada. Glad I decided to purchase from Muse!

Says OOS in Canada... now I can't recall if it said coming soon.

@veronika23 yes all 3 said Coming Soon last week 😞

I bought Minx and the Neutral Mattes this morning thankfully but I might head to Muse and buy the ribbons since there's a coupon.

Mine was shipped from Muse.  Arrives tomorrow.  So you'll get it quickly if you order from them.  No clue when sephora gets theirs.  And they are limited edition.

2 Replies
testing