cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE VISEART THREAD

~ Updated Feb 7th 2019 ~

Thought I'd start a thread just for Viseart since so many of us LOVE them. Heart

I love to encourage a small brand as opposed to a brand where you pay for the name. The eye shadow quality can't be beat!

Brand page:

https://www.sephora.com/viseart

NEW

Liaison palette - Available now exclusively at Beautylish

Grande Pro Vol. 2 now at Sephora

https://www.sephora.com/product/grande-pro-volume-2-P440073

Libertine palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/libertine-eyeshadow-palette-P436925

Coy palette - Muse Beauty Pro exclusive 

Coy palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 11.43.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.10 PM.png

Liaison palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 12.07.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-17 at 7.25.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.52.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.30 PM.png

COMING SOON

Possibly coming out with loose pigments???

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 12.25.49 PM.png

Sneak peeks of possible things to come

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.20.46 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-02 at 12.27.00 PM.png

WHERE TO BUY

Sephora

Muse Beauty Pro

Beauty Bay

Beautylish

Alcone

Frends Beauty

Posy - Looks like they won't make this happen 😞

Spoiler

Viseart Posy.png

Price breakdown for those interested

Spoiler

Saw this on Facebook a while back and thought I'd add it here.

A 12 color Viseart Eyeshadow Palette is $80 USD (before pro discount). Each eyeshadow pan is 2 grams and valued at approx. $6 ($3.00 per gram).

MAC has reduced the price of their single eyeshadows refills from $10 USD to $6 USD each. So 12 colors at the new reduced price would be $72 USD (before pro discount). Add the $8 USD empty palette to store them and we're back to $80 USD.

EXCEPT: Each MAC eyeshadow pan is only 1.3 grams ($4.62 per gram). You're getting only 15.6 grams of product, as opposed to the 24 grams of eyeshadow in the Viseart palette. That's a loss of over 8 grams of product.

FINAL ANALYSIS:
It would cost $119 USD for MAC to duplicate the Viseart palette (24 grams of MAC eyeshadow at $4.62 per gram and $8 for the palette).

Re: THE VISEART THREAD

My Viseart arrived - here are minx (top) and cashmere (bottom) 

0704162image.jpeg

Wow soo pretty! Not my colors but man the first 3 from minx are so nice and the first shade from cashmere is real pretty too!  That copper tho! 🙂

The shimmers are so pretty. I really love the colours in cashmere, but minx is going to be perfect for you, Mocha.

The first shade in Cashmere and that copper in Minx are all I need from this palettes.  

Everything else is just bonus 😛

So pretty! Thanks for the pictures. It looks like these smaller palettes come with a plastic cover like the regular size ones? All of the pictures I've seen so far just show the black wrap around case.

@kthrace there is the wraparound cardboard on the palette and then a removable soft plastic insert that sits over the pans.

None of my regular size Viseart came with this sort of soft plastic insert, just the hard plastic clear lid.

Ok, that makes sense, thanks. When I looked at the first picture it looked like these had a hard plastic cover. How do you feel about the packaging on these compared to the regular plastic packaging? I think it's awesome that the pans are removable in these palettes but I kind of like the hard plastic of the regular ones, even if it isn't super pretty.

@kthrace the one thing that stood out for me is how small/compact they are.

As above, they are smaller in profile than a TF quad.  

They feel fairly sturdy and I'm guessing the plastic is there to protect against accidental crushing/pans falling out.  I don't think I'd toss it in my purse without it being in a makeup bag - I don't trust the magnetic clasp enough.

Thanks, Mocha. Good to know!

Well I set an alarm for 2:55am and got up in the middle of the night to place my order...and of course they're all still in stock, haha. I ended up getting Cool Mattes, Sultry Muse and Paris Nudes. Fingers crossed that I like them all, and if I don't that Bridal Satins is still in stock next week (probably unlikely). I have a bunch of Hakuhodo eye brushes being delivered today so next week is going to be awesome - new palettes and new brushes! Hope everyone is able to get what they want in the sale, and maybe the new palettes will come in stock before the sale is over!

Awesome! Also hope the news one will be on the site before the end of the sale.  Debating about bridal satin and sultry muse... they aren't really my colors... well some of them are... I need to look at more swatches lol

I have a notice from FedEx saying it's being delivered today, but that it requires a signature. I'm afraid to leave the house!!!!! 😄

Looks like mine should be delivered today, too! So exciting.

which one is that @jozkid

@veronika23  Supposedly, Cashmere should be in my hot little hands before the end of the day!

@jozkid me too!  (and Minx!) 😄

Awesome!!! Not my colors but can't wait to hear your thoughts about it! 🙂

I feel the same way about Minx. I love the colors. I'm just not sure they'd love me back as much.

Looks like they finally fixed the pictures and tags on the eyeshadow palette page.  Boheme and Editorial Brights are labelled properly, and Posy is gone 😞

Temptalia just posted swatches of the theory palettes up on her site! 

*bleep* I want all three. 

Screenshot_2016-04-06-14-34-19.png

Well they corrected the name to editorial brights on the picture of ribbons, but the picture is still wrong lol

2 Replies
testing