THE TARTE THREAD!!!

[ Edited ]

NEWS, UPCOMING COLLECTIONS, DISCUSSIONS AND SWATCHES!

Re: THE TARTE THREAD!!!

My brushes just arrived. Smiley Very Happy

tarte.jpg

I cannot get over the unicorn tissue paper!!

The brushes are beautiful! They are so soft and feel quite sturdy. 

More swatches from Temptalia - These are new metallic shadows for the summer. Some real pretty shades here!

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 2.57.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-21 at 2.57.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-21 at 2.58.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-21 at 2.58.07 PM.png

Shoot. Dark seas...

Ugh, I never thought I wanted any of these till now. 

[ Edited ]

Swatches of the Makeup Believe in Yourself palette - From Temptalia

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 2.52.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-21 at 2.52.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-21 at 2.52.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-21 at 2.52.32 PM.png

[ Edited ]

FYI for Canadians; the brush set is live on the website now!

I managed to snag this earlier this morning! Smiley Very Happy

Did the palette actually ever come in stock? Smiley Frustrated

New Sex Kitten palette - available now on Tarte's website

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 8.23.42 AM.png

More swatches of the palette

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 8.22.35 AM.png

So I pulled the trigger and bought the palette as a pre-tax refund gift to myself (I was going to wait for reviews, but my willpower is a joke). Totally didn't need to download the Sephora ap -- if you google the name of the palette, the page for it will come up on Sephora's website. 

Now begins the waiting game!

Hello,
Re: Make Believe in yourself' by Tarte
Just wondering, I received an email from Sephora saying the launch was supposed to be the 17th of March. I called today and was told it would be on the 18th  However, it still is not showing on the website or app here in Canada. Are you in the US?
TIA

Yeah, I'm in the US. Hope you're able to put your order in soon!

@DutchSteffi There was another thread asking about this, and one of the mods told us it would be available in Canada next week. 

It's available directly from the tarte website now, if you're still looking for it. That's where I ordered from instead, since Sephora Canada did not have it. 

So curious if the eyeshadow palette is the same formula as their Rainforest of the Sea palettes (powder-gelee)- anyone know whether it is or not?

(0) Hearts

According to Musings of a Muse (just posted a review), yes, it's the same formula as Rainforest of the Sea.

[ Edited ]

Unicorn collection up on Sephora app, Highlighter, brushes, mascara and palette. I can't find the links to post, if someone else knows how, that would be great.

Ebates still 8% for Sephora, yay!

I didn't know you could do this! So I could have still gotten Ebates, I will remember that next time

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the links V! I don't have the app on my phone anymore -_- and can't download it anymore because my phone is ancient haha

Edit: Wait are these going live for Canadians tomorrow? They won't work for me.

@jesscheems  I don't have the app either because they don't make it for BB.  Thankfully Randell sent them to me.  Why am I not surprised about Canada not having access until next week.  I don't understand how they are so disorganized! Isn't this a billion dollar business? Bet they wouldn't be able to find their way out of a paper bag! SMDH.

@veronika23 I had the app and had to do a hard reset on my phone and now phone is apparently too old skool to be bothered lol 

I know these new releases are bs. Even EL x VB- like what's going on with that lol. I'm tired of guessing games.