THE TARTE THREAD!!!

[ Edited ]

NEWS, UPCOMING COLLECTIONS, DISCUSSIONS AND SWATCHES!

Re: THE TARTE THREAD!!!

@jesscheems  yeah I'm pretty tired too about all these dates always changing or never being what they said...

@jesscheems on Twitter, Sephora said they won't be available to Canadians until next week :/

@lachaton Wow =O

@veronika23-  Thanks for the links, I don't know how to find them on a phone!

Thanks for posting these! The collection wasn't showing up in the app for me, but I was able to order with the links. I'm so excited!

Thanks for the links Smiley Happy I was going to buy the brush set at Ulta, but just read on Tarte's Facebook page that Ulta won't get the brush set or the body glitter.

Just managed to get the palette on the app. The screen was blank white for a long time but the release finally showed up.

No setting powder at least so far. It wasn't part of this collection though, it was available on the Tarte website before this launch. I didn't check regular new Sephora arrivals though. @nikki25gee

I see 8 products: the palette, brush set, highlighter, mascara, tarteist quick dry matte lip paint, pro glitter liner, liquid highlighter, and the spellbound face and body glitter.

Thank you!

Yeah, I know its part of the rainforest of the sea collection which sephora gets so I'm hoping it will come to sephora. I've been checking the sephora new arrivals since it launched on the tarte website lol.

I love the blue jar it is in. So lovely. I kind of want it just for that!

It seems like it is similar to the "Perfecting powder in Filtered Light" from the middle of the original Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette -- except that this is a loose "setting" powder.

That product got a lot of thumbs down, so, I am very curious to hear more about its formulation.

I guess I should read some reviews on the tarte website!

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know if Sephora will be getting the new filtered setting powder? I really wanna try it.

Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 12.10.58 AM.png

The new collection is live on  Tarte direct. If you are new to the site, the sign up $10 off $60 will work, however the one day code "lucky" does not.

If anyone gets the links please post them Smiley Happy

devicetargeting1.gif

I can't decide whether I need these brushes or not. I really want them but I own so many brushes. But none of them are this pretty. Ahhh decisions, decisions...

^ I feel the same!!

Right there with you @Asche! Trying to decide between these and the Storybook Cosmetics wizard wand brushes Smiley Sad

@Mcakes  Ohhhhh - Tough choice!  The HP Wand brushes are amazing - far better quality than I expected, but I don't think I will actually use them.  I can see myself actually using the Tarte brushes.

Thank you for the input @Tamara76! I think the Storybook brushes are permanent so...perhaps I just go with these...for now Smiley Wink Smiley Tongue 

I got "text app to 63485" ... why is my number different ... oh wait are you in Canada, maybe that is why?

Also what does this text opt-in do? Hopefully something, unlike when I entered my phone number in for a launch text from Tarte dot com. No text received!

I just did it...it revealed a super secret message to remind me to drink my Ovaltine...

It was just a link to the app on Google Play Smiley Sad I was hoping to reveal the time it drops!

The teal-blueish lipstick is so pretty but no matter how pretty the color is there is no way I could ever pull this off.  I can dream though...

i got the palette, the rainbow Highlighter, and one of the new clay pots in teal.  Excited!!

I snagged the palette. I figured I'd wait until Sephora and Ulta got their stuff in before weighing in on the rest.