cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD

I really wish I'd been more into makeup when the metal matte came out, SUPER sad I won't ever get to see it so I jumped on this

RE: THE KVD THREAD

Shoot! I just purchased it and forgot ebates!!!

oohhhboooo!! I hate when that happens!!

oohhhboooo!! I hate when that happens!!

Saint & Sinner palatte is LIVE on Sephora!!!  Don't forget ebates at 4% 😄

If you buy from KVD's website...use TATTOOLINER50 for a free Trooper mini. 😄 😄 

Happy shopping!!!

Not very helpful, but this was just posted by Kat's Beauty team on their IG stories Smiley Indifferent  

kkvd.JPG

I can't stay up til midnight again.  I still haven't recuperated from the Fenty release. LOL!

Dying. Hoping it happens soon!! 😭

Yeah, I am definitely not staying up or setting an alarm. If I happen to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, I may check and see if it's available. (I feel like a lot of my makeup purchases happen this way, actually...). 

I am still undecided on the saint and sinner palette. Can anyone please talk me out of it?  Haha. It's so hard when they are LE!

I need to be talked out of this palette too; and the lip set! 

I'm slightly crazy for wanting the set of lippies, since the only one i need is madrid. Though I wish zero was included in this set....im still bitter about missing out on that flash sale!

I want the mini set too, as I never finish liquid lipsticks. I don't think I knew about that flash sale...I guess that's probably a good thing!

RE: Re: THE KVD THREAD

@PrettyPaint you've come to the wrong place if you expect not to be enabled!

Re: RE: Re: THE KVD THREAD

@shimmerbait That is very true! 🙂

I can't talk you out if it, because I bought the new Lila...

I can't talk you out if it, because I bought the new Lila palette for my birthday and I don't think it's too early to start aquiring what my husband needs to give me for Christmas!

Re: I can't talk you out if it, because I bought the new Lila...

I did the same thing for my birthday in November. It makes life easier for both of us if he knows what to get 😂

Re: I can't talk you out if it, because I bought the new Lila...

@Luvstravel This would be a super fun Christmas present. I hope you are enjoying the Lila palette...and happy birthday!

"Did You Notice the Very Sneaky Way Kat Von D Swatched Her New Eyeliner?"

kvddd.JPG

Spoiler
Much like the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, there are plenty of hues in the brand's Ink and Tattoo Eyeliner ranges. However, ever since Kat Von D announced in July that she's "testing" shades of a new, liquid matte option named Inkwell Eyeliner, fans have been eagerly waiting for any updates on the process. One eagle-eyed Instagram user just scooped some information — and it looks like the line will feature some bright, electric colors.

It all started with an innocuous (and adorable) post by Kat, which showed her enjoying some quality time with her mother, Sylvia Galeano, as the two jetted off to Italy. The pair visited the country to tour the factory that will produce Kat's upcoming vegan shoe line.

Our eyes were glued on the sheer cuteness of it all, but someone noticed something intriguing on Kat's hand: swatches. Specifically, bright purple swatches! When the fan reached out to inquire if the streaks Kat sported were from a new product, the businesswoman herself replied with an answer that made our hearts sing. "Always testing new product!" Kat wrote. "Those are violet shade variations for the new matte Inkwell liner collection I'll be launching soon!"

Kat remained tight-lipped on when the collection drops and didn't let us in on any other information about shades. We'll just have to wait and see — literally. If Kat keeps showing off such small swatches, it's going to be a vision test just to keep up with her product news.

So keep your eyes peeled, beauty junkies! It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.
Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: THE KVD THREAD

Her mom is wearing an eyeshadow I can't spot

Ohhhh I'm guessing it's these @ZombieMetroAnt!

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 7.51.03 PM.png

Wow these are bright, love it!

OH YEAH!!  I think you're right @veronika23 Smiley Happy

More swatches

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 5.46.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-18 at 5.46.44 PM.png

4,065 Replies
testing