cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD

I’m glad it helped u guys!

same I ordered the pallette thanks to you...want to get a...

same I ordered the pallette thanks to you...want to get a train case but on the fence lol

Couldn't find the palette anywhere on the app ☺️thank you for the link @Moni87   Was only able to get eyeshadow palette but I am excited!!! 💜

TSM!!

@Moni87 - Thanks for sharing the link to the palette!  I would like to get the lipstick too, but I couldn't find it either.  For now, I ordered the palette thanks to you.

RE: THE KVD THREAD

Well it's available on kvdb now.. went up about an hour early lol so I missed the bundle. Waiting for it to go live now on Sephora. There is a picture on the app homepage but no products loaded yet

grrrr why isn't it up yet??? it was supposed to launch an...

grrrr why isn't it up yet??? it was supposed to launch an hour and a half ago.

Ordered the palette! (that's all I want) on the app under...

Ordered the palette! (that's all I want) on the app under just arrived you see a small sliver of the palette on the 3rd pic over. I clicked on it - It won't show up if you scroll over & it brought the palette up ebates is at 8% too..

Re: RE: THE KVD THREAD

Yup, I even set an alarm so I wouldn't miss it & it goes up early 😞

Re: RE: THE KVD THREAD

@shimmerbaitsays it's available on the app but I can't check... I'm running out of juice here! 😄

RE: Re: RE: THE KVD THREAD

No it's not available yet. Clicking the picture just takes you to a list of 270 other items lol

Re: RE: Re: RE: THE KVD THREAD

Thanks! Oh I guess that's why trendmood deleted her post... man I don't know if I should wait or not... UGH.

I LOVE YOU @shimmerbait! Thank you!  I saw your email come in on my phone... battery was almost dead but had enough to use it as a hotspot to get my order in on my laptop!  Finally have power back!  You're the BEST!!!! 🖤🖤🖤

@veronika23   Omg your power was still out?? I was so worried your battery was dead and you’d miss the traincase. I am so so glad you had enough juice to get thru, and it sounds like the lights are back on now? What did we ever do without internet!!!

Yes @shimmerbait! I had to desperately save the power I had to place my order which is why I couldn't reply to you right away. Yes everything is good now! Yay! Thanks so much for the tag! It was so helpful! It stopped me from checking too often which would have drained all my power.  I know what the heck did we do without it! 😄 😄 :D. and the things we do for makeup! 😄 😄 😄

Tomorrow!

Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 10.49.52 AM.png

Ighhh I can't wait. I've dreamed about it early releasing both Wednesday and last night 

Swatch of Gold Skool

Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 7.16.27 PM.png

RE: THE KVD THREAD

Price list,,,

4,065 Replies
testing