cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

Is the Lollita eyeshadow supposed to come back in stock online? all of the stores around me are out of it 🙁

Ive seen some at mine. Pm me if you want me to get you one @sinfully

Thank you for the offer. But Luckily my lovely daughter was able to get one for me at a store in her area. 

Unfortunately it's not 😞 it was limited @sinfully

Serpentina is back up via the app.

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 8.22.05 AM.png

It's OOS and there isn't an option to sign up for e-mails. :S I'm confused. Is it coming back in stock today at some point? is it gone already? Any ideas @veronika23

Here's a link to the page in case anyone doesn't have the app:

http://www.sephora.com/serpentina-eyeshadow-palette-P410213?skuId=1822188

Hello Asche! When I clicked on the link that you provided the palette was in stock and I was able to order it. Hope that you can get it too - thanks for the link.

Thanks @AudreySB! Are you in the US? I'm in Canada and it's still showing OOS for us. 😞 Oh well, I'm glad you got one! 😄

Sorry @Asche - I am in the US. That totally stinks that it's not available in Canada too!

I read that this palette was one of Kat Von D's worst performing palettes (after I ordered it of course) so hopefully my FOMO doesn't turn into a bad decision 🙂   Thank you for sharing the link though - I really appreciate it!

No problem @AudreySB! 🙂

I think the negative reviews were what made me skip it when it was first released, but the FOMO is still haunting me! Haha. I really hope you end up liking it. 🙂

Thanks for the link @Asche 🙂  It's back in stock for the US but not for Canada... I'm thinking we won't see it back in stock. 😞 

@veronika23 I think you're right. That's a shame. 😞 I had some FOMO regarding this palette just recently, haha. If it came in stock I'd probably jump on it, but I really don't need it. 

@Asche If you want it, I can get it for you.  💕

@ZombieMetroAnt You are the sweetest!!! I will totally take you up on that offer if it's not too much trouble! 💜  😊  PM me and let me know what I need to do! 

@Asche  you can always see if someone has one up for trade. 😉 

Had to post this swatch because it's too beautiful!!!

Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 9.40.43 AM.png

That is pretty awesome!  I love creative swatches 😁 Thanks for sharing @veronika23

Not sure if I am posting this in the correct thread but KVD ELL Project Chimps is back in stock. I have a feeling that because Raechel Ray had a segment featuring Project Chimps was on this morning.

Oh I'm sad I missed this (both times!).  Thank you for sharing @Loretta55

00000000.JPGCan't wait to see how this artwork fits into the Farm Sanctuary project...

1.JPG

Farm Sanctuary is such an amazing place! I'm so so happy that KVD is supporting them!

FYI for everyone, there are lots of animal sanctuaries all over the US and Canada, and there is likely one near where you all live! For example, I live in Toronto and there are different bird, pig and mule sanctuaries all within an hour's drive. Check online and if they have open days for the public to go and visit, please go! Sometimes they will let you do some farm work for the day and give you a nice lunch, or you can just visit and make a small donation. I'm planning on going to the pig and mule sanctuaries this summer. It is such an amazing experience!:):):)

2 Replies
testing