cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

@fatimamummythat's true! ๐Ÿ™‚

Haha yeah... wish they wouldn't though. It's annoying. ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23

Sephora did something yucky with loves lists last week; stuff now disappears instead of just showing up as OOS. It's a terrible change that I keep hoping will go away, but no luck yet. ๐Ÿ˜ž

@RGbrown.Thanks! It's driving me nuts. That's how I keep track of OOS products... if I switch to the US site they show back up... like really what the bleep ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks I was waiting so impatiently for this one ๐Ÿ˜„

I hope it won't perform like her duo blushes though!

OMG @Anewxa, I had the same exact thought as I pressed "BUY"  eek!  Hopefully they fixed the formula...

Thanks for the post @veronika23! I'm excited to get this.

@Anewxa @ZombieMetroAnt My store has these out during the Rouge event and I was interested to swatch it. I personally wasn't super impressed... It was very pigmented and felt very dry so blending was difficult. The color surprisingly was not very flattering either. I hope it works out for both of you though! But I did want to give you that little piece of warning. 

Thanks @alexasteph ๐Ÿ˜” This makes me nervous but I'm glad you mentioned it.  

Zero will be this month's 48hr flash pre sale. Out this Wednesday... who wanted this???  @Smeegle  I think it was you right?

ETA: Looks like it's a trio. Man I wish I had waited lol: http://www.sephora.com/everlasting-flash-everlasting-liquid-lipstick-gray-trio-P12489637?skuId=19557...

Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 5.53.34 AM.png

you're an angel for remembering and tagging me!!!!!

Thank you so much! I did want Zero!! woot woot!!!!

@veronika23

@Smeegle.awesome! ๐Ÿ™‚  I guess it will be available on it's own later but there's that trio for now (tomorrow) ๐Ÿ™‚

ahh ok! Hmm, maybe I will wait to get it on it's own? i do love all the colours in the trio but I work at a library so I am wondering how much wear I would get out of all 3! LOL!

@Smeegle.totally understand that. I assume it will be available on it's own later... I mean she did something similar with the nudes a while back.  So maybe at the end of the month or so?  Just a pre-sale but it does get confusing at times lol ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23

haha i know eh..i'll keep an eye out..I'm sure you're right!

Hmm how are they claiming $81 value on this.. 

@Anewxa.  Guess they didn't pass math 101? ๐Ÿ˜„

Another lolita eye+cheek swatch

Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 5.51.20 AM.png

This is so pretty. I don't think I can swing it but it is giving me serious 90's high school vibes!!!! Actually, I wore browns back then when I had a grungy style, so why not now? LOL

Such a beautiful color and look at that pigmentation!

Look at this bottle!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ - Looks like the date changed and it's launching June 25th

Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 8.06.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-05 at 8.06.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-05 at 8.06.41 PM.png

oh gosh this bottle is everything! Has anyone smelled the scents yet? Are they available anywhere to sample?

@Smeegle.  Not sure how different they will be from her last sinner/saint fragrance.  I think Sephora stores should have these by sometime in July so you'll be able to sample them ๐Ÿ™‚

8 Replies
testing