cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

Thanks @whitepolkydots! No it was supposed to release on the 11th. Same with the Rock Candy set... well that one they initially said April 4th and it changed to the 11th but came out on the 4th lol  Oh so confusing.

Here's the link for anyone who wants it. I'll update the OP. 🙂

http://www.sephora.com/everlasting-lip-liner-P418804?skuId=1914225&icid2=products%20grid:p418804

Heads up for those who ordered the Lolita lip liner - the reviews are looking like they sent out Lolita 2 instead of Lolita 😞 

Mine already shipped but won't be here until Wednesday since I ordered a nail polish with it. When your order comes let me know if you get the right one. 

upload_1368161904862309852.jpg

Mine has been delivered, but I won't be home to open the package until this evening. I will report back. Thanks for the head's up @kso1225

ETA: No problems here, I received Lolita. 🙂 First impressions: the colour is beautiful and the formula is very pigmented and creamy, but doesn't budge after applied. I regret not ordering more shades when they were in stock earlier. I will definitely be buying more of these babies!

Coming Soon!!! OMG I WANT THIS! 😄

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 4.26.49 PM.png

Ohhhhh I want this!!! 😍😍😍

Ooh I want this!

This is stunning and I love it, but I still wish it was a standing mirror instead of a handheld one. 🙂

They need to give us a dang release date for this already XD its soooo freaking cute!

I want this too @veronika23!! So beautiful!! 😄

@Asche  doesn't go with the rest of my decor/vanity at the moment but it's still beautiful and I want it! 😄

I picked up a couple of the new items - Lovecraft ELL and the Mother set. Swatches below 🙂

Mother and Lovecraft are somewhat similar in depth on me, but still fairly distinct. Mother being more raspberry, and Lovecraft is rosier. 

Lovecraft is on the far right, Mother ELL in the middle of the three swatches on the right, and Mother Studded on the left of the three.

IMG_1409.JPG

Anonymous Insider

Lovecraft looks amazing! Might need to pick this up during the sale!

Quick swatches of the new rock candy set! Super creamy and comfortable on the lips. I hope she makes all these colors in full size. I also LOVE the packaging! Yes 2 of the shades are similar... but not the same. Description says: Crush (romantic magenta), Babe (cotton candy). I'd say that is pretty accurate.  To me cotton candy is lighter... but unsure how I would describe it anyway lol. If you are like me and own a bunch of "similar but different shades" you won't care that much 😄

ZERO IS EVERYTHING! Heart

rockcandyset.jpeg

I just picked this set up for our main desk girl at work because she saved my you know what twice this week after I misplaced some consult paperwork for my clients! They run a bit too bright for me personally but the packaging is just to die for.

Seriously, these arrived at lightening speed!  I just got shipment confirmation a couple hours ago @veronika23~ but after seeing these swatches, I'm super excited about their arrival now more than ever Heart 

@Anonymous did you pick up this set too?

These are so beautiful. I almost bought it just for the packaging. I think this set was a bit more pricey for 6 minis compared to the Mi Vida Loca studded kiss set which was $42 for 7 minis & a full size lipstick in the white casing. The formula definitely feels softer and creamier though. Who knows, I might still buy just for the colorful casings, LOL. 

Yeah it was pricey... I just chucked it up to our dollar sucking major *** LOL

Ahhhh thank you for the swatches!! Waiting for the sale is going to be SO HARD. I really don't think I'm going to make it!

@veronika23 Thanks for the swatches. Can't wait to get them tomorrow. I'm most excited for Ozzy and Ziggy. Love the look of Zero just not sure how it will look on me. Grey shades usually make me look dead. 😢 Sad because I usually love how it looks on others. 

@Fedele13  Hope you can make it work for you!  It does seem to have like a lilac/lavender tone to it. Let me know when you get them 🙂

@veronika23 I hope so as well! Ups was way early today, hopefully they will be again tomorrow. 

1 Reply
testing