cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

KVD posted this pic and what she used... OMG I so hope she comes out with neon pigments/shadows.  This is what she said about the green she is wearing: "*neon green shade is a loose pigment powder I'm currently testing, same with my brows."

Also said in a reply to someone that she is coming out with 3 brow products (she said that in the BT chat) and brushes!

Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 7.53.42 AM.png

I wonder if the blue she is wearing below is a pigment she is testing out as well??? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 8.12.25 PM.png

IG contest for those who have it! It's a super nice prize! Go! Go! Go!

Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 3.38.33 PM.png

OMG I so hope they make this as a single. From the Too Faced x KVD collab

Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 1.52.23 PM.png

YESSS! she left a comment on a post tara (from her artistry collective) did responding to all the comments about how swoon needed to be a single! i so wanted to buy the palette just for that, but knew i'd never use the other shades. 

Gorgeous! I really hope she make this red a single. 

I've heard from many sources that this is the standout shade from the Too Faced & KVD collab but it wasn't worth getting the whole palette for one shade IMO. 

@Karmatic  I thought the same thing. I just want this shade so bad LOL

@veronika23

Me too and I typically don't wear eye makeup. I would try to if Kat made this a single & I would try to figure it out. Thanks for the suggestions below! ❤️

@Karmatic  Oh ok. I'm the opposite. I LOVE eye shadows! I'm a shadow junkie! 😄  Let's cross our fingers that she makes this happen! 🙂

@veronika23 Girl, you're going to have to help school me then. I'm relatively new to makeup. I prefer the no makeup makeup look. I'm more into skincare but I'm trying to expand my horizons.

I hope fhat KVD makes this happen, especially since she made the lipsticks from the Too Faced collab a part of her line. 

@Karmaticcool! I love everything lol and to me it's all about fun and expression. It's fun because you can just sit there and play with colors and if you don't like it you wipe it off and start over again. Having brushes that work for you are a must too 🙂

That is sooo beautiful.  I love looking and swatching these shades, but I don't know how I would be able to actually wear them.  

@AMK721 i love red smoked out on the lower lash line, or blown out in the crease! i buff it out with a neutral shade so it's not so intense. 

@AMK721  red is definitely a harder color to pull off. You could use it as a liner or pop of color in the middle of the lid with a black/grey smokey eye.

Something like this:

Spoiler

CwSY28DXEAAo6Px.jpg
Or like this but with less red if you don't want to go too bold
maxresdefault-1.jpg

or

maxresdefault.jpg

I loved her side of the palette but not so much Too Faced's so I passed. I really want that red though. 😄

Thanks @veronika23 those are so cool.  Maybe I'll play with my makeup this weekend and try out some ideas!

@AMK721  that's always fun! 🙂

So pretty!!! I can't wait!!!

Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 9.40.10 AM.png

Soooooo excited for these! 

@veronika23 I can't wait either, I want that zero shade so bad. 😄

@angel7594me too! It's the shade I want the most!!!! Heart

JKissa, who is an awesome beauty YouTube influencer, showed us her rock candy PR in her IG story. Her dog is adorable and wants to look good!

upload_6378988250292876457.jpgupload_4894806987656403602.jpg

1 Reply
testing