cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

@ZombieMetroAnt  LOL I was just coming to post this!!! Metal crush lipsticks???? @niki172

YES!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the tag @veronika23 and great find at ZMA 🙂

I'm so looking forward to this collection.

@niki172  not sure it's that but it could it be... it does look like it!!! Excited to know more! 🙂

I know I posted this before but just in case... Anyone who missed out it will be back later this month on KVD's site. You can sign up for restock notification. @Anonymous

Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 8.52.34 AM.png

Anonymous Insider

thank u luv

@jesscheems ^ ^ ^ will be back later this month 00.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt Thanks for keeping me in mind ❤️

I bought mine a couple days ago- it's on its' way! Luckily it never went OOS for Canadians lol. I was able to sit and debate on whether I wanted to hit that order button or not. 

Nice @jesscheems Heart  Can't wait to see a YT tutorial video 00000.JPG

Thanks! I feel honoured to know you watch my vids ❤️ @ZombieMetroAnt 😃

Anonymous Insider

do u have pastel got yet? how do you like it so far?

Another product coming? Gloss?

Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 8.59.35 PM.png

I'm not normally into lip gloss but - this looks pretty 😮

It is pretty!  It could also be a liquid lipstick topper???

That's what I'm thinking!!!  💋💋💋

Is this possibly part of the metal crush lipstick/glosses??? I'm still waiting for those to come out!

Ohh could be @niki172!!! Yeah I am still waiting for those too 😄

That's the one product I'd wish she'd get put out there @veronika23. While this shade is pretty it's no where near as colorful (?) - sorry can't place my finger on the right adjective there - than the teaser pics of that beautiful blue/purple and pink.

@niki172  yeah I wonder what is taking so long... I know in the chat she said we'd see some releases in the fall (2016) but they never came out... heck the new liquid lipsticks were supposed to come out last year (fall).... so maybe she just wants them perfect.

I'm so confused on whether I want the Pastel Goth palette or not (because I am unsure on how it performs and if it will look good on my skintone- olive/tan medium skin). Any thoughts/comments/suggestions? I'm on the fence. I really want pastels and have wanted a nice pastel palette for a long time. I like the fact that the shades are matte. Help! 😃

@jesscheems I'm a medium with yellow undertones. I have been using the palette and have really enjoyed it. I think since these are a bit of a deeper pastel and not as light as the ones that are in the new Lorac palette they work better for my skin tone. The colors are buildable  and blendable.  Honestly I didn't think it was going to work for me either but I have been having fun and loving the looks I have created. Hope this helps, you decide one way or another. 

@Fedele13 I ordered it!! I did it- finally hit that buttom lol. So now I can update you on how I like it when I receive it. I figured the promo right now with the two lippies was really good and I saved my 10% off for a future purchase.

6 Replies
testing