cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

@Melissa136 @aviscardi I don't know if it is due to my visibly yellow skin tone but yes most colours tend to look a bit on pink side on me than many other people.

In the first pic they look more red and this one looks too pink. That's not how either looked on me. I have swatches on my IG (brunettespylove)

lolita was darker brown with a reddish purple undertone. And Lolita 2 was a warm rusty orange with a browner base on me 

Those are the 3 I want too! 

Same here ! I almost had FOMO seeing the swatch on Sephora IG. Then I saw this and was glad I didn't get it. Aside from the undertone looking different in the pic,  being darker than Lolita I wouldn't wear it because that was pretty dark on me as it is. 

@aviscardi That's my exact reason! I don't want anything darker than Lolita if I'm going for a shade like that. I'm more interested in nudes close to my lip colour.

@veronika23 it's not as grey as i thought! i might have to reconsider this one, damnit 😛

@unfungirlI can't wait for more swatches to get a real feel for it 🙂

me too!! she's so fair and i'm not, so her swatches are never a good gauge for me! i don't look good in greyish colors though so i'm waiting on this one until we see more swatches 🙂

Dang, I wish I had seen this swatch comparison before ordering! It looks so dark. I knew I shouldn't have trusted KVD's lip swatch!

This looks as dark as Crucifix :S

Edit: I don't know what to believe anymore. I feel like these new swatches also aren't quite accurate.

I know. It's always hard to tell! Hopefully more swatches will come out in the next few days and then you can decide if you want to open and keep yours.

Such a nice color but one I know I can't pull off, so I will not be buying it.

Sanctuary is live!!

excited for this! except i think i'm going to wait for the nudes bundle even if it comes as a mini since i want pretty much all of the nudes she has coming out! i need more lips to use liquid lipsticks with lol

I ordered it. It's one of 3 that I've decided I like from her swatches (Hawkind and Haze being the other 2)

I ordered it too. I was originally going to buy some of the Mac retro matte liquid nudes that just came out but I love kvd's formula more. I also wanted to try out this color as well.

Still trying to figure out if it's an LE product or just a pre release... like it's perm and everyone will be able to get it later on...

It sounds from the WWD article, it sounds like it'll be hitting shelves in Feb...so pre-release is my guess.  

edited to add this 00000.JPG

Spoiler
Here's an article from Allure:

Just days after stunning us all with swatches of 25 new shades of her Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, Kat Von D has another surprise she just dropped: The new Kat Von D Everlasting Flash program, in which KVD Cosmetics will drop a new shade of its Everlasting Liquid Lipstick (which is yes, seriously everlasting, BTW) on sephora.com exclusively the first Wednesday of every month—for 48 hours only.

The first shade that is being released early will be the first of six nude-inspired hues is called Sanctuary, and has a coffee-like hue that's so '90s but also incredibly fresh for the winter season (where, as you know, dark lips have reigned supreme). Eventually, all of the six nude liquid lipsticks will be bundled together and sold as a set—one that we're most likely going to need in our carts ASAP.

This comes as a surprise to me, TBH: I was expecting the first Kat Von D beauty item to hit my desk in 2017 to be the Pastel Goth eyeshadow palette, which drops next week, on January 13. But it looks like today, being the first Wednesday of the month and all, I'll be able to get my hands on a tube of Sanctuary, starting at noon. You ready to hit the purchase button?

What's more, though, is that the KVD Flash program won't be exclusive to its cult-favorite lip products—you'll be able to get early access to other new Kat Von D products, too. According to WWD, the relaunch of the Sinner and Saint perfumes, which originally debuted in 2009, could be a part of Flash program. I'm personally hoping that the Saints + Sinners Palette will also be included, but call me selfish if you must. The inside, let alone the cover, has yet to be teased on Von D's Instagram—which has me hotly anticipating its release.

Thanks!!! That's what it appeared like in a few places but it's so f-ing confusing LOL. My FOMO is kicking in 😄

def confusing. it seemed like initially the 6 nudes were going to release first. That went from jan to feb and now 1 is releasing early?! it says LE, and then if theyre releasing 1 next month on a wed whats the point if theyre going to just release them all in feb (nudes)

this is what it says on their IG:

" #everlastingFLASH starts now!🎉Can't wait for Sanctuary to launch later this month? Get it NOW at the early access sale at Sephora.com for the next 48 hours! 🙀 {while supplies last.} Need to know more? Watch our IG Story today at 10:30am PST for details and live swatching."

I know, right?!  They're anticipating today's release to sell out in minutes....so,I'm sure someone at KVD HQ is thinking...

going to plan.JPG

This meme is so adorable!

1 Reply
testing