cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

LOL @veronika23 But we'll have the most glittery/shimmery/sparkly/fairy-dusted club around! 😄

Image result for makeup addict meme

@VioletLavender hahahaha yup!!! 😄

OMG CHICAGO!!!!! The Alchemist palette will be available at The Makeup Show THIS WEEKEND!!!! Limited quantities!!!! Launching DECEMBER!  Woo-Hoo! I thought it was next year! Who is going?

Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 7.11.52 PM.png

ETA: On the right are swatches of what should be inside 🙂 Those were previewed a while back but thought they should be added here 🙂

Screen Shot 2015-09-25 at 10.05.22 AM.png

Oooh! Smiley Surprised Thank you SO much @veronika23 This is launching next month?!  I'm so excited!  I remember those gorgeous swatches teasing us a long time ago...For some reason I thought this wouldn't be available until 2017, so this is great news! Heart 😄

Image result for i need dis meme

@VioletLavender yeah that's what they said on IG... Glad it's next month too because I thought she said in the chat it would launch in 2017. YAY! 😄

@veronika23 Yes, big YAY for items actually releasing earlier than anticipated!  It seems like it's so often the opposite...Happy holidays to all of us! 😄 😄

@VioletLavender indeed happy holidays!!! Happy it's coming out early but not my wallet. 😄

If anyone is going and is willing to get one for me...please send me a PM and we can work out details.  Something about this one has me wanting it.  But I can wait...

Thanks @veronika23

@veronika23 Commented just as you did.  Too bad not here...

@meganlisa lol yeah happens often to comment at the same time 😉 yeah too bad this palette is not here either I would have loved to get this early... well at least we don't have to wait until next year 🙂

@veronika23 If someone is going and willing to help out....I'd so appreciate it.  If not, I do have enough makeup to see me through the wait.  So appreciate you noticing it!!!  This weekend!

@meganlisa although I posted swatches in the OP I wanna see the inside desperately!!! I guess after that I can wait and hope it launches December 1st 😄

@veronika23 I am just hoping someone will be in Chicago and can get me one!!!  If not, I'll live.  But I'd so love to see this one in person.

@meganlisa that be cool! Hope someone here can help you out! 🙂

@veronika23 One can dream...oh...your other thread...

Recently got into KvD ELL in the more nude colors, Lolita, Lolita II, Bow N Arrow, Double Dare and I have to say, I am super obsessed now!

I thought maybe liquid lipsticks weren't for me since Vampira was so hard to work with (it feathered and smeared everywhere), but I'm so glad I was wrong 🙂

@flyte Her lighter colors do tend to perform better in my experience as well. It kind of sucks because I LOVE Vamipra, Exorcism, and Nosferatu. But they feather and smear really bad if I eat or drink.

Yeah! I really like Exorcism after seeing someone on Ink Masters wear it...soooo pretty but it'd splotch on me so bad...

Prices for the Better Together collection on KVD direct (not yet available)Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 12.19.53 PM.png

Hi guys! I know this is a very vague question, but approximately how long does a small pan and the larger pan of your kvd contour palette last you? 

They're getting rid of the original cardboard palette, so I'm tempted to buy some backups, but I haven't burned through a palette yet so I don't wanna be excessive lol. 

13 Replies
testing