cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

I was under the impression they were just replacing with a refillable palette - didn't sound like they'd make anything smaller.  If it's refillable you'd just be able to purchase the shades you actually use

Yes! Sorry if my question was phrased poorly. They're replacing it with the refillable one, but I like the cardboard one better. And I don't wanna buy the refill pans since it's the same cost as a full palette for me 🙂 

so I was curious how long the highlight pans and the bottom contour pans typically last so I know how many backup palettes I should buy 🙂 

@pinyo I bought a backup of my contour palette last year. I haven't gone through mine because I have a lot of contouring palettes 😄 BUT if you do love it I would just get another palette. I do use the yellow shade a lot and don't care for the refillable palette idea. Just get one so you don't regret it later 😉 

Not news -- just some unsolicited hand swatches of the LE Studded Kiss lipsticks. I have v pigmented lips and wanted to do some comparisons with the classic line.

Spoiler
- Cathedral (darker, browner) & Lolita look identical on my lips. Indistinguishable w/o bright light.
- Double Dare (pinker) & Lolita look nearly identical on my lips. 
- Lolita2 (nuder, orange-toned) & Double Dare are the most different of the comparisons.

Top (L-R): Lolita2 (nude-terracotta), Double Dare (pink-rose), Mother

Bottom (L-R): Lolita (red-rose), Cathedral (brown-rose), Chula (red-terracotta)
FullSizeRender (3).jpg

Possibly more metal crush shadow singles on the way!!!

Someone asked if she'd come out with more metal crush shadows and this is her reply... could be any type of singles though since she did say during the chat she'd be coming out with some.

Screen Shot 2016-11-06 at 6.22.32 PM.png

Just btw: I was told by my SAs that the original kvd cardboard nonrefillable palettes are being yanked out of stores since they're being replaced by the refillable ones. She said it's likely that the originals will be phased out

Thanks for the tip, I hope that means that the original will go on sale.

People have been finding lots of her stuff at Marshalls and TJMaxx... guess those will end up there too.

NEW palette coming!!! Get ready for the Saint+Sinner eyeshadow palette!!! Inspired by stain glass windows! - This palette will be released in celebration of the relaunch of both Saint and Sinner perfume in 2017!

Screen Shot 2016-11-06 at 2.22.21 PM.png

I like the concept behind it. I can't wait to see it. 

KVD posted shade names she is working on for a Saint+Sinner Palette to release with the re-release of the perfumes. 🙂

kvd1.jpg

kvd2.jpg

haha guess we posted at the same time!

Looks with KVD's side of the Too Faced x KVD palette! THAT RED! I am not a fan of red lips but I am of red eye shadow!!!

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 6.11.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-02 at 6.11.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-02 at 6.11.16 PM.png

Well that is just frickin gorgeous!!!! @veronika23THIS is what OG Gash eyeshadow looked like!! Man I wish she would release this as a single because I'm not into that palette otherwise. But this!  OMG!

@pixiedust2 same! That red is to die for!!!!!

I didn't know about this thread so I posted my Kat Reward in the Reward Bazaar thread.16 - 1.jpg I am really happy with what I got. I have so much of her stuff I was certain I would get something I already had, but luckily I didn't! I also thought the black bubble wrap it came in was a nice touch, 

Love!  These make me wish I'd chosen this perk.  These are stunning.

Amazing! Thanks for sharing!

How exciting! I'm still waiting on mine.

Guuuuuuuys I finally got the 2000 point KVD perk from a a while ago. I have to say I love it, mostly because I look fabulous in the photo. lol kvd 2000.jpg

Ugh this is amazing! I wish I pounced on this. In fact, I don't even remember seeing this in the bizarre. But I'm glad you're loving it! 

31 Replies
testing