cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

MONDAY! Sephora and KVD's site

Screen Shot 2016-10-21 at 8.34.00 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-10-21 at 8.34.37 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-10-21 at 8.34.55 AM.png

Any other Canadians out there who got the apology email?

On Sept 29th I get the apology email for the KVD 750 Coffin Reward (same as other emails in this thread). I was really happy with this. Wow, what a stand up move from Sephora and Kat Von D! 
But now I'm miffed because now it's the 19th of October and there is no sign of the Bag or Liners. I would have been happier had I never received an email at all. 
My question is that might it take longer because the email said it's going to be "Directly from Kat Von D" and her site is based out of the USA, and I'm in Canada? Because I've always been sad her site never delievered to Canada- so now was it a mistake that I got an email? Or am I just never going to get the make-up-reward? 

@Islay I did not receive this reward so I can't comment on that but I do know from previous posts that the items were shipped out of NY. If you go a few pages back I think you can see a phone number that you can call or maybe reply to the email.  If they shipped using USPS which translate to Canada Post it can take a while. It's always different. Sometimes it's fast, sometimes it's very slow. I'd try and contact them by email first and see what they say.

Thank you! I'll give that a shot.  

You are welcome @Islay. If ever you don't get anywhere try the mods on here. They are helpful!

I tried what you asked, and Customer Support was really speedy in replying. (I had thought initially that the email was a robo address I couldn't reply to). Apparently there had been a glitch with mine and it got sent out later than normal, and they gave me a estimated arrival date. 
Lucky thing too because my Trooper Ink Liner is on it's last legs! Phew!  🙂

I'm glad it all worked out! 🙂

Does this mean something new in the studded kiss line is coming??? Something we don't know about?  Still waiting on the rock candy set and the metal crush lipsticks

Screen Shot 2016-10-12 at 6.28.17 PM.png

What if she does what our fabulous BTers do, and Urban Decay copied 😉 and put it in a palette?

Shade + Light vault! - 200$ USD online only launching Oct. 24th (Early access Sephora app Oct. 23rd)

This limited edition vault includes:
•Both Shade+Light Palettes {face+eye}
•Both Shade+Light Brushes
•Shade+Light Eye Quad in Smoke
•Shade+Light Eye Quad in Plum

Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 12.46.00 PM.png

Anyone have any idea of Project Chimps will be back on Sephora's website? It's still up on Kat Von D direct, but I'd rather order from Sephora. After mulling over it for (probably) too long, I decided to get it but it was GONE! 

@alexasteph, it's back in stock. I just ordered it. 

@alexasteph I know she said a while back stock was low and once gone it was gone.

@veronika23 Darn! I will call around to some stores, or order from direct. Thanks for the info!

@alexasteph you are welcome 🙂 Doesn't mean it couldn't pop back up but I don't think it will with the comments she made 🙂

Thought everyone in this thread would appreciate this... KVD Throne! 🙂 This is from IMATS Toronto (not my pic)

IMG_1410.JPG

Love!  My husband saw this on t.v. recently (footage from some con) and he got excited and yelled for me to come in and see it because "the girl with all the tattoos whose makeup I buy made her own Iron Throne."  I was impressed he recognized the lippies! 🙂

...I'll just settle for the chair please and thank you 😄

I would like an Outlaw in one of those sizes please and thank you.

@notcreative I get mine on the third of October it seems. 

They had sent me a DM on instagram asking for my address, and I guess they contacted Sephora about it and just recently everyone was sent packages. I received this email today:

Dear Valued Beauty Insider,

We recently sent you a package directly from Kat Von D, which includes a Vegan Makeup Bag, a Tattoo Liner in Trooper and an Ink Liner in Trooper. This was sent as an apology for the experience you may have had with the 750 point Kat Von D coffin reward you recently redeemed, which many clients found to be disappointing in quality. We hope you enjoy this set of full sized products!

Regards,

Sephora Community Support Team

I am glad they are fixing this for everyone. I received my Hourglass reward and the palette has a few scuff marks on it as well. I am not sure how these rewards are being handled to caused visible marks like these. Being ocd it does bother me to see it being a reflective top but in the grand scheme of things I guess its not really an issue. The kvd was just unacceptable though. 

testing