cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

I just got that email 5 minutes ago. I have not received the bag yet. I am glad you're getting one.

lol i was honestly expecting an empty coffin box to be honest

I just got this in an email, and I have a package coming from ups from an unknown sender. I wonder if this is it! IMG_0156.PNG

Awwwww now THATS the best 750pts spent. Wish I got the coffin now too lmao

@KawaiiCorgi I got the exact same thing last night via UPS from the same shipper. I was super excited but also quite confused as to how/why I deserved this as no letter was included. I'm thinking it might be for the whole coffin debacle but I'm not sure. Either way I'm super psyched to have received such a beautiful gift.

FullSizeRender 30.jpgFullSizeRender 31.jpg

Wow!   What an awesome surprise and great customer service from Sephora!   Enjoy!

I'm super excited too!! Yeah I also can't help but think that this is their way of making up for the coffins, but I'm really thankful that KVD sent these. 

This would actually make sense as a replacement for the coffins. Instead of the coffin you've got a leather pouch, and instead of the two mini eyeliners you've got two full ones. 🙂

Nice!! Congrats =D

Swatches of MetalMatte from Temptalia:

Screen Shot 2016-09-29 at 1.57.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-29 at 1.57.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-29 at 1.57.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-29 at 1.57.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-29 at 1.57.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-29 at 1.57.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-29 at 1.57.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-29 at 1.57.50 PM.png

Can't wait for mine to get here. My delivery has been delayed according to my tracking. 😢 says due to an emergency or weather. Probably won't get it till next week now. 

Oh no!  I sure hope it gets to you in good condition!

Mother Studded Kiss

IMG_0956.JPG

Sorry to be completely random, but has anyone received a package this week without any prior knowledge that something would be shipped? I got this in the mail today and I have no idea who the shipper is, why they sent me this, and how they even got my address.

Untitled.png

FullSizeRender.jpg

JUST RECEIVED TOO! Found this baby in my email inbox

Dear Valued Beauty Insider,

We recently sent you a package directly from Kat Von D, which includes a Vegan Makeup Bag, a Tattoo Liner in Trooper and an Ink Liner in Trooper. This was sent as an apology for the experience you may have had with the 750 point Kat Von D coffin reward you recently redeemed, which many clients found to be disappointing in quality. We hope you enjoy this set of full sized products!

Regards,

Sephora Community Support Team

Sooo envious; this is beautiful! Lucky ducky you, indeed! 🙂

Oh that's awesome!! Lucky duck! There wasn't like a letter or anything from sephora? Or kvd beauty? I remember there being one when I got one of the sephora clix sets

Thanks! Nope, nothing else came with the package and I can't help but think that maybe KVD is low-key trying to make up for the coffins.

Ooh Awesome! It reminds me of the time I randomly received a formula x clix set a couple years ago! I think alot of people were sent that randomly as well with no letter.. maybe Sephora let these marketing people randomly select customers from their data base to send free products? Whatever it is.

enjoy the goodies and thanks for sharing with us!!

I received this also!!! I googled his name and your post comes up. Any idea where or how they found us yet? Lol

I just called the phone number on the shipping label and they told me that they ship products on behalf of KVD and I just happened to be on their list. He also told me that he doesn't exactly know why I was chosen but he thinks that I'm just receiving a gift because I'm subscribed to KVD or something like that.

11 Replies
testing