cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

Wow.  I bought this set and still waiting for it.  But they look stunning on you.  Might be back-up worth for me  Thanks for this post.

Aw man, these are so pretty. I'm such a sucker for mini liquid lipsticks. 

Thanks for the swatches!

NO!

lol jess..the BT cop 😁

Lol hey girl how are you? Okay here's a random question for you: have you ordered from Colour Pop and if so did you get charged duties/fees? They have free international shipping until Monday! @Anewxa

Hey hey @jesscheems I'm kinda down with a cold but not too bad since its still the early stages lol.

I have not ordered with cpop at all actually but I plan to next month (way too much hauled this month 😂)..the $5 shipping isnt even bad but I fear duties ..wonder if any of our cdn bt ladies have ordered recently and can chime in what the cut off might be. 

Aww that's no fun! @Anewxa I got my wisdom teeth pulled about a week ago now and man was that not fun and my diet has consisted of terrible things and I feel like ****. lol Yeah I don't know about duties and all either nor if it's really worth ordering or if I should save my money! I hope you feel better soon ❤️ Dont' get the kiddies sick lol

awh I know how you feel I had all 4 pulled together a few yrs ago, one was impacted and it hurt like a b****. My face was a basketball and the trip back home was a bloody mess *shudder*..I hope you are feeling much better bu now @jesscheems and nah I wont get them sick coz they got Me sick lmao..my first started school so you know the pesky germs will be coming along! 

I guess we will find out abt the duties once we get out orders in.. I think I will start out small with under 5 things first..though it is very tempting to add everything you see lol since the prices are so low. Oh and don't forget to signup to get $5 off incase you haven't already.

I am off to bed while still stalking my dang bird tweezers periodically lol..its like now I need them just coz I am annoyed. ya know? 😜 ..tc!

@Anewxa Omg already in school wow. I don't know how I will feel when my one and only goes to school lol.

Wow 4 at once is crazy! Mine were both partially impacted and I was awake and boy was it a nightmare! I am feeling better but thinking back honestly does make me shudder and feel nauseous! Got both bottom ones out and top two are still in..

True. Maybe I will place a smaller order. Okay I will signup as well! I was stalking the tweezers a bit too lol. They are so cute!

Thanks for the swatches! 🙂

@sabrinas They all look beautiful!  I love your eyes and eye color.  Green?  But a really interesting, multi dimensional green, right?

Thank you @meganlisa! They are a light teal green with a bit of yellow in the middle! Oh and a dark blue rim around the outside!

Lovely!

Lip swatches *insert heart-eye emoticon* Many thanks!!!

OMG I want this set now! @sabrinas

Edit: do you find the quality is as good as the permanent ones? 

@jesscheems yes! They feel the same to me 🙂 

@sabrinasOkay I definitely need this set 😉 Thanks for the swatches =D And they all look amazing on you!!

Thank you ! @sabrinas All colours look beautiful on you. Can you post the order of swatches? I can guess what is what but still name under the picture will be easy. I want a split buddy for this set 😉

Thanks @fatimamummy @Anewxa @Maria88!! They are lovely! I only had a few issues and they were with roxy and echo, they were patchy 😞 also my lips got raw and red towards the end of my swatchfest lol.

From left to right (or top to bottom in lip swatches) they are:

lovesick, mother, backstage bambi, luv, santa sangre, plath, roxy, echo. 

Thank you for listing shades @sabrinas Non traditional dark colours are mostly patchy on me as well. I think they will perform better when you wear them normally. Switching multiple liquid lippies together can put the lips on a drier side but I am happy you did it for the team BT . It is very helpful 🙂

Thanks @sabrinas! You stunner you 😊 these look great and sending me to the edge to hit order! 

testing