cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

Oy....I need another lipstick like I need the plague but these are so pretty! I cant check your lip swatches yet cuz Im at work but I will ASAP

I can't wait to get home! The new KVD limited edition lipsticks were delivered today! 

Nice!

Thanks V!

Will the eye highlight shade Liberatus be available?  That is the shadow I use the most and I'm almost out of it. 

As a single? Unsure. I thought it was only the face highlight and shade colors.

Thanks for the info.  Do you know which eye shadow quad has the highlight shade Liberatus?  I'm looking for that particular shadow and would rather not buy the whole palette again for that one shadow.  Thanks again.  

Hi, @mstish!  The only palette/quad that has Liberatus is the Shade + Light Eye Contour palette.  According to Temptalia, a dupe for this color is Smoke also in the Shade + Light Eye Contour palette.  It's rated as 95% similar and the differences being cooler, brighter, and more pigmented.

I just ordered the Shade & Light Contour palette in "Smoke."  I'm hoping its a winner!!  Thanks for the replies, it is much appreciated. 

Sorry I don't know. Maybe someone could help find a dupe for you. I don't own it so I can't tell you but maybe in the swatch thread or the question thread.

New Shade+Light Contour refillable palette - Sept 27th

Also working on new shades - 2017

Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 12.37.16 PM.png

This is great to hear being fair skinned I never bought that original one because the middle and end shades I would never use and it was a waste. To be able to buy exactly what I want and having new shades coming I can't wait!

More swatches of the new lipsticks... wonder when they'll be on Sephora... was supposed to be today.

Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 3.32.57 PM.png

@KatieBT  when are these ^^^ going to be on Sephora.com and .ca?  They were supposed to be released yesterday.

Hey @veronika23 I'm not Katie but KVD said there was a delay in shipping and they will be online Thursday.  I'm not sure if it's both US and CA but hopefully Katie will know that!

Thanks @michelleshops. I did not see that. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Can anyone swatch it with the OG Lolita Studded Lipstick? I would be very grateful! I'm gonna get it anyways just for the packaging but I would still like to know.

Have had my mini lip set in my cart since first thing this morning, waiting for these to become available. 😕 I know I'll hit that buy button and then they will show up. Lol 

I feel like I'm overhyping these so much that I might not even like it lol. But I've not purchased from Sephora (for non essential items) in a month! So this is the first item I'm actually stalking lol. This and waiting forever for the contour pans next week. 

I thought these lipsticks would be in a set? All are available on the KVD website for purchase individually. I haven't checked to see if they are available online at Sephora yet.

5 Replies
testing