cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

Really? I always thought it would be individually... she has a set coming though. Not sure why they aren't on Sephora yet when they should be. Just check both US and Can site again 😞

It's probably me just not reading carefully enough. 😆 I haven't been as active lately. The nuggets I contribute during the day are usually done with me seeking alone time in the bathroom. Gotta get away from my desk.

Does a mod know if the new LE studded kiss lipstick shades are still launching today?

I'm really excited for the Alchemist palette and the mirror. For now, I can't wait to get my hands on the limited edition studded lipstick version of Mother! 🙂

I'm really excited for the Alchemist palette too @glitterelectric!  Still will be a while though 😞  I plan on getting that Mother lippie as well and can't wait for the Metal Matte palette! 🙂

Hey @veronika23, 🙂

How's it going? I am still undecided about getting the Metal Matte palette, but I have to admit that it is really gorgeous. I'm still trying to decided whether to get Lolita 2 or Double Dare. To me, they look a bit similar, but I'm leaning towards getting Lolita 2. What do you think?

Hi @glitterelectric 🙂

I think they do look similar on the swatches I've seen so far but depends on much you love the colors.  Like I love corals so I don't care if they are similar to something I have I usually get it anyway... if it's a color I'm so so on I might pass... although LE items are hard to pass up lol

from the swatches on her website, DD looks more pink but then they look closer in the 2nd pic. Il probably order both and just return what i dont like to make it easier..

anyone think these are still releasing today tho

I agree @aviscardi DD definitely looks more pink now that I'm looking at it. I thought I saw KVDbeauty IG say that they will be available later on today in the comments, however, that was a while ago.

No one has an answer on SM lol. Well from those swatches above I def think DD is too pink for my liking so I might just stick with Lolita 2 in that case. I still wanna get lovecraft , Lolita and cathedral maybe 

Thanks! Updated the OP 🙂

GUYS!!!! 

LAUNCHING TOMORROW AT SEPHORA.COM!
-13 NEW Lock-it Foundation shades
-3 NEW Limited Edition Studded Kiss shades [Mother, Lolita 2, and Double Dare]
-Mini Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Set

What's on your list?!

(I got that off of FB)

Anonymous Insider

Yayyyyyyyyy hope my correct foundation match is amongst those 13 😄 😄

Thank You so much for the update!! Been checking everyday to see if things have been added. 

@Maria88 YESSS FINALLY!!! I feel like we've been waiting forever. I want all those limited edition studded lipsticks as well. 😛

Thanks @Maria88 🙂 I'll update the OP!

You're so welcome @veronika23. Thans for keeping up this thread.

I am sooooo freaking excited the foundation will finally be for sale! I just hope I have not overhyped it in my own head and 43 is actually a match. lol

Thanks @Maria88! Cross my fingers that foundation is everything you want it to be!

I'll be getting at least one lipstick in the LE packaging 😉

NEW Shade+Light Contour refillable palette and refillable pans will be available on 9/27

Screen Shot 2016-09-16 at 10.15.16 AM.png

I'm so excited!! Does anyone know how much each refillable pan will cost? 

testing